AndrewKarnowski

Getting into BASE in a flat state

Ray, I really hope the AR part did not mean Arkansas!;) We are the good guys:)BTW, Andrew, Arkansas is a fairly flat state as well!
BASE 1043 Night BASE 160
BASE is to skydivers as skydiving is to whuffos

Andrew, a lot of these posts remind me why I almost never post on dz.com....so don't get discouraged.

We met at couch freaks. Let's see how your bridge day goes and we can go from there. There are at least two objects between us and you, so we've got options.

Tom hit the nail on the head. Many of our local crew (including me) are married with children and so our pace may be slower than some, but we still get out for some flicks, so no worries. We'll cya at bridge day!

dglangstraat is completely correct..... DZ.com is full of bitches... They are fun to prod and watch them bark and moan, but most of them aren't worth a shit for knowledge. the folks that told you to hang in there are correct. it took me almost 2 years to find someone to teach me. and then I drove 8hrs round trip for each jump. here I am now just over a hundred later..... still calling everyone I know just to get a flick in when I'm not with the kid. BASE is free(till your busted) but it requires patience and perseverence. You can make it happen, the folks listed as your locals are great people.... scratch their backs and enjoy the ride.

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson