RPetrie

Moab....Late November

(As far as I know), there will not be an "official" turkey boogie again this year. Was just wandering what groups are going down for the week anyways. More specifically, I was wandering if any climbers are going to be there again this year to put a route up king fisher for the people who only know how to ascend....not mess with bolts and all that crazy shit:ph34r:. Lets get a count...or atleast PM me.
BTW, we'll be there Nov. 20-28
C Ya

Me and SINE innovations will have the FRASCA system up again that week. (our original idea was a new site, upwards of 100meters, but after my crash we need to settle for Iguanadon again. i cant hike and scout.:S) i will post again about more details. anybody who understands the risks of climbing and BASE (and can use a grigri) is welcome. as always, no promises.

#725,#955 will be out camping at mineral bottom at the usual spot.probably there for around 8 days or so.I think a couple of buddies from fluffy central ohio will be joining us as well.
Nothing I could do, I totally shit when I fart! -JK

sick, ill see you guys there. I am looking forward to trying Deadmans tracking off the pizza cliff. i think i can pull over the parking lot. Its gonna be sick.

we've got a group of monkeys in nor cal that are planning to be there over thanksgiving
"They will soar on wings like eagles..."

sick, ill see you guys there. I am looking forward to trying Deadmans tracking off the pizza cliff. i think i can pull over the parking lot. Its gonna be sick.

Go for Potash instead. People have taken 5 there.