deadmanwalking

Best track you've ever seen!

Just got back from a long trip in Europe, I have dramatically improved my tracking abilitys by not eating. I now weigh 105 pounds and am 6'. And i can track with any wingsuit. My new body type has allowed me to reach a 2 to 1 glide ratio. At the swiss valley from the popular 1500 ft cliff i was pulling over the river. of the mushroom i tracked to the town a min and 30 seconds away. and at the ITW i was pulling over the bar. If you want to step up and track with the best stop your eating! Good luck
Symmetry doesn't matter.

Wow I would be that great too but my package is soooo huge that it interferes with my aerodynamic flying characteristics....but chicks dig it!:S

Going to eat now...

I use my package (i.e., "Mr. Happy") as a rudder when tracking.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

Just got back from a long trip in Europe, I have dramatically improved my tracking abilitys by not eating. I now weigh 105 pounds and am 6'. And i can track with any wingsuit. My new body type has allowed me to reach a 2 to 1 glide ratio. At the swiss valley from the popular 1500 ft cliff i was pulling over the river. of the mushroom i tracked to the town a min and 30 seconds away. and at the ITW i was pulling over the bar. If you want to step up and track with the best stop your eating! Good luck

You must look like a base jumping holocaust survivor.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

Careful with your dieting plans there Jessie. You just may get prematurely blown off of the exit point on the next gust of wind. Then again, maybe that was your plan.

BTW: even before your diet, guys like you will always have an advantage over semi-fat asses like myself when it comes to tracking. Tall and lanky, that's where it's at when it comes to tracking and wingsuits.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Eating is Cheating!

-a bumper sticked my old flight instructor has, making fun of Eating complexes. damn we are bastards.

-SPACE-

I think that this is one of the best tracks I've seen.
It's all in the training.
take care,
space

those tracks looks like they have been laid pretty well. I hope they are not worn out
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Are you saying your own tracks were the best tracks you've ever seen?

Incidentally, can you blow yourself too?

ian

Oh, [deadmanwalking], you really do like to stir it up, don't you! ;):P

Actually, Gus and I (along with the Italians ;)) were given a nice demonstration of tracking and, indeed, it was quite good.
--
BASE #1182
Muff #3573
PFI #52; UK WSI #13

Heard about your(and Alex's) awesome tracks....Way cool!!

So you guys didn't eat at all after 'the cook' left?

Kris.

Did you reach the river in a wingsuit or in a track,

In my world a:

Track is a flight without wingsuit only pants and jacket

Any help from wings or surfice is a wingsuit flight.

huge difference

Allso , If youre flying the big ones in norway or other, when youre flying/tracking terminal, speed is the key and for that you need some bodyweight. Im 6,5' and weights 170lbs and IM to light.

regards
/martin
/Martin - Team Bautasten of Sweden