dandandan

cutaway?

hey guys, after taking my risers off, i seem to be having trouble reattaching the cutaway handle and getting the chord to go back through to the other side. does anyone have tricks or tips on getting it back in?
I'd wait for you outside the courtoom.
Taunting; when all of your appeals were declined.

I think you're going to have to be a lot more specific about:

1. What kind of gear you're jumping.
2. What you're doing.
3. What's not working.

Michael

i cutaway my canopy on my warlock once. it was a bitch getting the cable back through the shoulder and neck. try ssending the other cable through FROM the end of the housing on the mud flap. thats how i did it. also why gargoyls are kick ass. heavy, but kick ass.

Unless you're being chased by cops or in the water, always cut-away carefully, removing just enough of the yellow cable to clear the loop. Never take it out completely. That makes it easier to put it back in.

I learned this the hard way. My Warlock didn't have cable routing towards the riser on the opposite side. I ended up fumbling for half an hour trying to get that bitch of a cable to reappear through a tiny hole on the other side.

I usually use a dingas
The bums will never win Lebowski, the bums will never win!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

Do you have soft housings?

I've seen some rigs with only partial housings, where the cable can get "lost" up in the yoke.

It can sometimes help to take another cable and backfeed it from the other side, but how helpful that is depends on the construction of your particular rig.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com