Tyrion

RIP Adam Gibson

If it is possible to miss someone before meeting them, this is the time.

3..2..1..Cya...On the other side...
Daniel
Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones
Tasers - Pepper Spray - Stun Guns and more!
www.dallassecuritysupply.com

I wasn't a Base Jumper, but I knew Adam throughout school and he was a great close mate. I dont think you could ever meet a easier going life loving person. I am sure that he has friends all over the world that will miss him, as he was just that type of person that people could retale to and when you talked he always listened and was interested regardless of the topic. Adam you are a great mate that I will always miss but always remember.

Bristow.

My condolences to your family and friends.
Fly forever free Adam.
Maury

Condolences to Ben, other family, and friends.

:(
Stay Safe - Have Fun - Good Luck

The above could be crap, thought provoking, useful, or . . But not personal. You decide.

Bum. I only met Adam once at the Bedford River Festival and he was a top bloke. Take care dude.

My condolences to friends and family.

I met Adam in KL 05, what a nice person....Bummer...

Finnish crew sends condolences to family and friends.

Pete

RIP brother :(

it seems only yesterday............

-Oli
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

I am glad to have met you and spent time with you on your way through Switzerland. You were an inspiring person and jumper.

Fly free now bro...

Joris.

www.vandrunen.ch

seems the there's darkness closing in on the crazy people. thoughts go out to Adam's family and crew .. . . ride the storm well and come out stronger. ..

richi

Gibbo, I saw you nearly every day from 1990-1995. Then school finishes, we all go our separate ways, I bumped into you a couple of times, never would have i imagined that your way would have gone like this. I'll remember you soaring
My deepest condolences to Tracy, your family and fellow jumpers. Isaiah 40:30-31

Phil King

My name is Tracy and I am Adam Gibsons wife.
I cannot thank you enough for the kind words that people have posted.
Adam was an amazing and inspirational man who loved life in every aspect not just BASE. He trained hard for each jump that he did and was a very focused and disciplined man. There may be people out there who believed that he progressed too quickly and was reckless but that indicates that they did not know him well enough. He was a skilled jumper who trained hard and had no intention to end this way. In Addition he was a beautiful husband and person and he will be greatly missed.
Thank you
Tracy xx

Hi Tracy;
Please remember that all of us who have been lucky enough to know and jump with Adam are holding you in our thoughts!

I know what you're going through is indescribably painful and I admire your courage and will! It was a pleasure meeting you, and being able to spend time with you and Adam in Mexico.
I hope that you can find Adam's love and strength inside yourself to help get you through the rough patches to come. When times are tough, our friends and loved ones are there to help us through--that's why they're our friends! On that note, if you need anything from me, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm pretty sure you have my contact information, but if not you can find it through our website.

blue skies,
chris pope

For those of you interested. The ceremony will go ahead as indicated in the attachment. All of those who are in Aus and would love to attend are very welcome and the following day Adam's ashes will be scattered at his favourite surf break in Aus.

Please Please stay safe xxx
Tracy Gibson- Bromilow