JaapSuter

Read This First

Hello,

Would it be possible to have a more obvious "Read This First!" on this forum? The recent string of visiting idiots, fuckwats and total cunts has clearly demonstrated that the current location is not adequate.

The resulting noise is almost more annoying than Faber's spelling... ;)

Thanks,

Jaap Suter

I absolutely second that. Seems like people are too lazy to read anything or to hit the search button. Perhaps making it one of the stickies for the ones too lazy to move their eyes up a page would reduce the amount of moronic questions ?

Hey Jaap,

I saw a cool video of a guy floating with a squirrel suit off a cliff and now I'd like to get into BASE.

I got 30 skydives but I am very good and land on my feet 50% of the time.

Where can I sign up and buy some gear?
Memento Audere Semper

Nice try Nick, but your writing is too eloquent and your spelling too good. Surely you must be a BASE jumper already.

Maybe, Tom should create a new sticky, "Ask Jaap your stupid questions!" This way we'll annoy Jaap to the max, which is fun! ;)

Hello Uncle Jaap,

I'm an avid snowboarder (started snowboarding before I started walking, if I remember correctly). Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of jumping snowboard off of a cliff. I heard that if you use a chute you can actually land on a ledge on the wall. I wanna try that!!! Where can I sign up for lessons? Also, I searched ebay for chute, and I found this high performance one called XAOS (it looks like a kite to me, i did some kitesurfing), should I buy it as a starter kit?
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

Speaking of dumb novice statements, besides my own :)
A group of up-jumpers tried to nicely explain that flying a parachute is a necessary prerequisite. He said, "I would fine because I am used to going fast from riding my mountain bike down steep grades."

I told him, "Dude, how do you know that skydiving won't give you everything you are looking for at lower risk....I mean that is like skipping beer or pot and going right to heroin!!" :P
Rigger, Skydiver, BASE Jumper, Retired TM

Hey i dont waste my time spell chekking my posts i need to get out fast as i need to jump as real BASE jumpers does:PI leave it up to guys like Jaap to answer all the anoying Q´s :ph34r::D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I'm gonna make fat cash death camping people off building s here in the city and sealing them gear thats wear the real money comes into play. after all who cares about the safety of people if any one really cared they would screan people a little better. than, u got the money right. and your gonna buy gear after the coarse right. money is all u really need. but shit im no hipicrit id teach some one to base for 1500 hundred bucks 2 and i would luagh my balls of when they pounded into the ground
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

he dosent know the 4-2-0
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

The recent string of visiting idiots, fuckwats and total cunts has clearly demonstrated that the current location is not adequate.

Wow, you get a few base jumps under your belt and suddenly you feel the need to ascend an ivory tower. How sad.
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

Wow, you get a few base jumps under your belt and suddenly you feel the need to ascend an ivory tower. How sad.

Actually, I was already sitting on top of that tower before I had even heard about BASE jumping.

The recent string of visiting idiots, fuckwats and total cunts has clearly demonstrated that the current location is not adequate.

Jaap....You need to get out and do something.... Most people that spend allot of time on the "intershit" and not out doing something are fuckwats....as you say.... my self included.... i must get out and go do something...:D

Peace:P

In the end...the universe has a way of working itself out.... "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle"

Hey i dont waste my time spell chekking my posts i need to get out fast as i need to jump as real BASE jumpers does:PI leave it up to guys like Jaap to answer all the anoying Q´s :ph34r::D

Actually, it looks like if you just spell checked this one (OK, almost)

well i didnt:P i guess i were lucky;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber