FlyinDawg

BASE rig

Anyone know where to find to custom order BASE rig as new instead search in classifieds?
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

It would help if you explained why you are interested in custom rigs and what your intent is.

p.s. Did you read what you wrote before you pressed the "Post Message" button?

At least you filled out your profile.;) What are you thinking of doing is a legitimate question. I (I'm sure a lot of people) would suggest tactfully finding the experienced BASE jumpers at your home DZ and have a good long talk with them before undertaking anything seroius. Have fun.

Billy, Billy, Billy...

First things first... You just got through AFF, now you need to get through a few hundred freefall and canopy jumps and get your accuracy and quick reflex skills up to snuff before you even think about trying a BASE jump.

I don't want you to become another Shaun McLaughlin. :P Besides, where you live, there just aren't many valid opportunities to BASE jump nearby.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

There is a complete list of BASE gear manufacturers at the end of the My First BASE Rig article. This article is linked at the top of the forum page here, but the copy I've just linked in this post (it's a .pdf file which you can download) is more current.

Definitely read through the materials on this forum, and elsewhere. Trying to start BASE at your current experience level is foolhardy, at best.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

No it's not.

However, trying to start BASE with level of mental accuity that your grammer indicates would likely be foolish.

And trying to continue BASE without skying more would also likely be foolish.

However, trying to start BASE with level of mental accuity that your grammer indicates would likely be foolish.

i very see y u insult him grammer cus ur gramer is very bettar

I'll stand by my statement.

Trying to start BASE at his level of experience (that's less than 10 total times under a canopy in his life) is foolhardy at best.

Don't confuse "level of experience" with "number of skydives", or "his level of experience" with "your level of experience when you started." In both cases, those are two different things.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Anyone know where to find to custom order BASE rig as new instead search in classifieds?

congrats on the recent AFF!
enjoy skydiving for awhile.

it would be extremely hazardous for you to consider BASE now.
DON'T PANIC
The lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
sloppy habits -> sloppy jumps -> injury or worse