basefetish

The F-word

first off,sorry Tom i didnt see it here first.. heres a copy paste of my post:

Getting a twisted B in Malmø this morning.

It looks like the B is open for daylight Jumps aslong you first jump off a heli,land on the roof then jump off,get a ride on a motor bike to a boat and eskape to Denmark... well ofcourse all while giving an interiw to the medias,so we all could have a look at it as we watch the news here at 1800..

Felix i think it were a cool stunt,leave it by it and dont jump anything on the islands on your way back home,i were busted 2 months ago(as the only dane) and i know who´s getting the blame if your spotted arround my place...

do i need to say im not pleased? Neither are others arround in this country..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YczHfFpBzX0

All the best to our neigbours,Hope he dont ruin anything else..>:(

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

It's tacky going around in your jumpsuit after you've finished jumping . . .

NickD B|
BASE 194

It's tacky going around in your jumpsuit after you've finished jumping . . .

damn i knew i did somthing wrong.. i dont even has a suit,does that mean im not a BASE jumper then?[:/]:ph34r::D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say that I, for one, thought that was pretty cool. Nicely done, Felix.

The heli to B, then the B jump cool. motorbike to boat. lame showboating, but hey its Felix right?:S

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say that I, for one, thought that was pretty cool. Nicely done, Felix.

Holy cow! Nice landing on the building roof. That's extremely challenging!
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

Dang, he made CNN's "Play of the Day".
I hear they pay lots for this. What was he thinkin'?
Anyone who wants to jump from a Helicopter onto that building has just got burned. And don't forget the MC rider, I hear he got fined 20$.
>:(

that was like a mid-nineties rap video... the only missing elements were guns and cristal...yo :S

and maybe a jet ski...

that was like a mid-nineties rap video... the only missing elements were guns and cristal...yo :S

and maybe a jet ski...

Your right, a bit lame... but thats how he pays his bills.
But the jump was nice. Respect.
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch

That's the coolest builing/jump/project I've seen in a long time. This is not burning a building. This is just cool.

Respect...to people who just do it...and don't sit around talk about things that are already done, and they wanted to do, but can not do, because of this and that and those and these...

I got an idea...I'am gonna call NIKE; Just do it

Fly low, pull high....VKB#7

http://www.fatsnake.com

That's the coolest builing/jump/project I've seen in a long time. This is not burning a building. This is just cool.

Respect...to people who just do it...and don't sit around talk about things that are already done, and they wanted to do, but can not do, because of this and that and those and these...

I second that! Power to him for doing it! Felix obviously likes the action movie style stunts, and this could have been a cool sequence in any film. Nice work buddy!

CJ =)

he powerboat and bike was gay, especially as it looked like the escape could have been made by unicyle and pedalo. That aside, very cool toplanding.

I heard the price of chartering a heli over london runs at about £800/hour (could be BS). With a stack of rigs and 4 jumpers, it might have potential. Potential for maybe (justifiably) getting shot in the head and getting the heli pilot in shit. But fun regardless! :P

---------------------------------------
Ex-University of Bristol Skydiving Club
www.skydivebristoluni.com

How tall is that B? It looked like he could have squeaked out a few more floors before his pull. But then again... he had to get the maximum canopy time for advertising.

All Felix bashing aside... That was really cool to land on the roof! What did he do with the extra rig? I imagine he left the first one from the heli on the roof, then put on the BASE rig that was on his front. Anyone go get the first rig? I will take it....

well aslong i dont need to pay his ticket,i dont need more attention than i already got:|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

All Felix bashing aside... That was really cool to land on the roof!

Personally I think it was lame, he was doing something that was done 24years ago but trying to make out his super original lol,
now if he had done it and tried to keep low profile I'd say fair enough, but advertising tresspassing as cool is as cool as marketing any other law being broken

I must say though it was a nice looking building
shame all buildings can't have character, it looks really nice

from wikipedia : The tower reaches a height of 190 metres (623 feet) with 54 stories. Upon completion, it was the tallest building in Scandinavia, and Europe's second highest apartment building, after the 264-metre-high Triumph-Palace in Moscow.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane"

Personally I think it was lame, he was doing something that was done 24years ago but trying to make out his super original lol...

Did you see more than just the Youtube clip? Because I missed the part where Felix was interviewed saying it was super original. Or I missed the irony in your post.

I thought it was one hell of a bad-ass jump. Great job Felix. Keep on rockin'!

uh, i'm not a "fan" or anything... but i thought at a purely primitive level, that it was a great jump and an even greater little clip.

smells like Hatorade up in the be-0tch! :P

Nice one! But, as usual it's the lame look-at-me-I'm-so-fokking-cool image. Here in Sweden it's been presented as "the first jump ever from Turning Torso". Well, us locals know the real history of that building :P But not to worry, the building is not burned. And again, very cool jumps Felix (I mean it!) ;)

/Micke
Team Bautasten

it looked like the escape could have been made by unicycle and pedalo.

:D:D:D

I bet he's getting ready to shoot that version next!;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~