leroydb

unIntentional BASE Pictures in the real world

Unbeliveble but look what i found in my backyard this summer:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I know where that door is and the alarm does work much to are amazement and demise.
Have a GoWayLow day
Naked BASE #7

from my job's website.... :)
for all corporate BASE-jumpers :D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

The Australian contingencies van that they bought for the USA tour had a Hampshire licence plate, spooky. Nice overhung cliff in the background too.

Just some more info...

The cliff is "The Old Man on the Mountain", a New Hampshire landmark in the north country. This is a naturally formed rock ledge that, if viewed in a certain way, looked to be the profile of an old man, shown on the plate. Unfortunately this profile crumbled recently when the rock ledge finally gave way.

"Live Free or Die" is a quote from General John Stark, a New Hampshire soldier in the American revolutionary war. The larger quote is "Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.". (NH residents are proud of this motto...ironically, license plates are made by inmates in prison.)

Anyway...props to all you who live BASE.

thats a good one! :P
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Here’s a couple I took in Colorado last week.

BTW: All photos I have posted in this thread are actual photos, no photoshop.

This one is intentional - in the real world - and even though it's from an early Bridge Day, I was at first mortified to see this sign in Fayetteville.

When we went inside we had to stand in line behind two Rangers perusing the proof sheets . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

We were on our way to a lowish power tower. My buddy was ready to freefall it for his 1st time until we saw this at an intersection on the way there... :D

Those who do, can't explain. Those who don't, can't understand.

Hey Goldsmith,

Maybe you should spend time learning from your local Seattle crew, instead of rolling over low cliffs above grade 5 white water with no input or involvement of the experienced jumpers in your local.

I mean you have Gabe, Batman, Tom D, Doug, Brice, Tommy H, etc... all of who now their shit, and yet you choose to go off with your yahoo sketchy wigsuit friend and do stupid f-ing shit.

Why the hell did you start BASE jumping in the first place? Was to get laid? Was it because you are suicidal? Maybe it was to make the sport look bad? Keep in mind your irresponsible behavior reflects badly on your local crew and the BASE world as a whole.

You learned from one of the wisest BASE instructors around. What would he think of your actions, and your choice to not continue your education with a mentor?

edit to remove personal attacks ~TA
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

why you let yur frend nick next to compter again?

maybe it is you cure the dislexic but stil not turrets.

mr trump say you are fired.
my place i work

We were on our way to a lowish power tower. My buddy was ready to freefall it for his 1st time until we saw this at an intersection on the way there... :D

Did seeing that sign stop you from jumping, or just from him doing his first freefall?

I have always thought that BASE jumpers would not typically be the types to be superstitious. For example, if someone talked about going in, while at an exit point, would that prevent anyone from jumping? Joking about that sort of thing was pretty common place, in my limited experience.

Just curious.
Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid,
the vast limits of their knowledge. - Mark Twain

Hey Goldsmith,

Maybe you should spend time learning from your local Seattle crew, instead of rolling over low cliffs above grade 5 white water with no input or involvement of the experienced jumpers in your local.

I mean you have Gabe, Batman, Tom D, Doug, Brice, Tommy H, etc... all of who now their shit, and yet you choose to go off with your yahoo sketchy wigsuit friend and do stupid f-ing shit.

Why the hell did you start BASE jumping in the first place? Was to get laid? Was it because you are suicidal? Maybe it was to make the sport look bad? Keep in mind your irresponsible behavior reflects badly on your local crew and the BASE world as a whole.

You learned from one of the wisest BASE instructors around. What would he think of your actions, and your choice to not continue your education with a mentor?

edit to remove personal attacks ~TA

reply of goldsmith in
blinc because he is banne in dz.com

I like this, this sounds like NC a year back... :-)
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch

Found this picture on top of the Empire State Building.

Apparently, his shoot failed to open.
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio