leroydb

unIntentional BASE Pictures in the real world

Found in Rotterdam last sunday: base advocaten (which means: base lawyers). Alas, no camera with me. But google helped me find this http://www.baseadvocaten.nl/
I have to contact them in case of being caught :$

Furthermore, I will post a pic tomorrow of "base canyon" found in the Westers Pyrenees, French side. I think it was an add for canyoning or something. No photoshop, of course.

Ronald Overdijk

Well these guys offer delivery anywhere within a 5 mile radius...
hmm.....I wonder if thats vertically as well......:D

visit this page, it will explain everything on BASE, how to get to BASE, BASE sponsoring, BASE carreers, BASE on holiday etc etc..

BASE, freedom of speech.

BASE distributes its products and services via 43 BASE shops and more than 600 BASE dealers spread throughout all of Belgium.

scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

In Espoo, Finland we have this restaurant (ravintola means restaurant in finnish) : http://www.ravintolabase.fi/

We have also show company in our capital city called Base Event productions.

http://www.base.fi/en/

Came across this one this morning in Paris, for anyone who has been to Lysbotn Tourist trap this year............
I had a funny encounter with the owner (Najet) whilst taking the pic!

Jim
'Don't let your ambitions get mixed up with your capabilites'

visit this page, it will explain everything on BASE, how to get to BASE, BASE sponsoring, BASE carreers, BASE on holiday etc etc..

BASE, freedom of speech.

classic I only just took a photo of 1 of those signs on my phone at oktoberfest in munich over the weekend, seen quite a few of them around the place

BASE, freedom of speech.

classic I only just took a photo of 1 of those signs on my phone at oktoberfest in munich over the weekend, seen quite a few of them around the place

That page is funny. We've come a long way for the BASE community. Quoting from that page:

Corporate Social Responsibility
BASE’s view on Corporate Social Responsibility is that BASE is actively concerned with the welfare of society at large. It is our desire to have a positive impact on the people and communities in which we operate. We are currently designing a CSR programme which will clearly link our view of corporate social responsibility to our shared values, mission and vision.Some key elements we are taking into consideration are:
Recognition and acceptance of individual, physical and cultural diversity (self-realization)
Recognition and translation of basic human rights of self and others into "freedom of communication" (Freedom of Speech
Acceptance of new ideas, experiences, and people (unconventionality)
Understanding of the importance of volunteering in social and community activities (altruism)
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

The Australian contingencies van that they bought for the USA tour had a Hampshire licence plate, spooky. Nice overhung cliff in the background too.

------------------------------------------------------
May Contain Nut traces......

Here's a few from the worksite. Wonder what they thought when they made 'em...:S

J.

www.vandrunen.ch

This was on the side of the Grand Caravan were hired for our trip around the States last month. Shit, shit car but nice job on the sticker.

------------------------------------------------------
May Contain Nut traces......

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

on msnbc news last night. apparently prez bush is "base jumping":|

bad pics due to phone camera - #2342 is a better pic.

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

Why did it say BASE jumping?

wasn't really paying attention, but it has to do with republican's jumping from their base christian values or something..:S

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?