Basjkall

modified rig..

I really thought sabre210 tried to say something serious. Ahh all this irony

he must be norwegian :| :D:D:D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Ian, you are just another 100 jump wonder BASE god. Maybe one day when you have done more than just ultra-low SL jumps you will have a clue. Until then you are clearly just jealous of those with a vastly superior (albeit similarly limited) skill-set.

Will

PS almost forgot, here is your ;) to make this post American friendly.

No, i am serious.

ian

You made a point Ian, and it is a valid point. It shouldn't be necessary to offend other jumpers.

Respect

Fly low, pull high....VKB#7

http://www.fatsnake.com

Fatsnake, Hans Solo, Andreas and all the other VBK jumpers.

Enormous respect. Seriously. What you do is stunning, and one day if i track just a fraction as good as you guys i'll be a very happy camper. Until then, i'll just remain contented to be fat and alive and plummeting.

peace

ian

Suckers, keep on tumbling down the objects with your fat belly`s hanging out of your outdated rigs.. ;)

Hey man... I like my big fat belly and so does your girlfriend. And what's wrong with me using my base rig from 1984 and my belly mounted tersh for my extreme tracking dives for terminal?
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

"Hey man... I like my big fat belly and so does your girlfriend." - Really? Im gay... So you mean my boyfriend like your fat ass.. You like sucking cock also?

(Pm me... ;) )