mtnlion667

skydiving new base canopies?!

no one really cares were just board because were to lazy to get up a 3am to flick
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

Because I'm obviously a big pussy.

Then quit flappin' your lips...
'cause while you were sleeping at 2:30 this morning, I was opening a new slider up crane into a tiny ass parking lot surrounded by buildings. And I'll be back out before sunrise again.

And oh yeah, Tom, since when has this sport been lacking in it's share of over-inflated egos that sometimes rub together and cause friction. This aint no freakin hippie commune. Cut me some slack. NYC is my dropzone...........

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

Because I always eat my humble pie when it is justly served...............

maybe i should skydive my base canopy, as i think I'm going to lose a toenail after my fantastic tumble past our car on landing last night......:$
Do you think you can practice building turbulance avoidance at the dropzone? [:/]

That ought to bring a smile to most of your faces.

Hunter S. Thompson

Tom,
Can we classify his attitude as "bad" or "shitty" not "skydiver"?
Can he go "away" or "to Syria" instead of the Dropzone?

no one really cares were

i know. some people just take this virtual (ie: fake) base zone a bit too seriously from time to time.

its all just ones and zeros riding electrons over cables made of copper.
or light.

get the phuckin nylon out kiddos. put away the ones an zeros

you think you are so extreme dont you, being from the right coast and all. trying to talk down to all the worried first timers...how about a low pull aerial contest off the power tower, just me and you...i will draw first blood after all...

ill take that challenge cock mouth threw the wires into a head wind highnoon on 04/01/07 winner gets gets away loser gets busted and ill even throw in my buck rodgers lunch box. ive had it since the 6th grade its my most valude postion.
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

what are you hiding from "rambo". scared to tarnish your pretty boy image here on the dorkzone?
I was not trying to talk down to the worried first timers. i was curious of their methods and how often the same was used. I would never insult a beginner (intentionaly) Do you have any clue what a scared little bitch I was when i was learning? In fact, I'm still a scared little bitch on the right objects. But isn't that one of the greatest parts of this sport, facing your inner fears? So why don't you conquer your fear of public identification and repost under your real name? boy you fuckers sure are sensitive for such a "hardcore" sport.
since you offered, I'd never turn down an LP contest........... I'm sure you know my number, or where to get it.
hey maggot, I'm in for the fools day headwind contest but we gotta do it towards the resevoir. too good of landings on the other side. I wouldn't have the heart to take that buck rogers lunch box, but if you find the flash gordan head band..... i'll pay you're fines when officer gibsby shows up.

Hunter S. Thompson

what are you hiding from "rambo". scared to tarnish your pretty boy image here on the dorkzone?
But since you offered, I'd never turn down an LP contest........... I'm sure you know my number, or where to get it.

I think the bike rack at recess might be more suitable.......:P
SabreDave

I think the bike rack at recess might be a more suitable.......:P

yeah you're probably right.......... ;)
what do you say rambo.....:ph34r:

Hunter S. Thompson

just my 2 cents i only had 7 base jumps before i stupidly swooped my pelvis into the ground. Im now a cripple for life if i was ever to jump again give me base it was always better than skydiving any day and its all i would do if i could still jump. Now that wasnt the ? was it when i got a used fox 285 from the factory i jumped it alot one day just to get canopy skills and look i never got hurt bas jumping so is skydiving your canopy good experience yes and heres something else you can think about the nite before my fatefull accident on my 7th base jump i opened a 430' free stander and my mentor said that was the ballsest thing he had ever seen with someone with my limited base experience but hey i didnt know what i was doing and i didnt get hurt i though i new how to swoop and im a criple now so do the math lol
your friend and admirer dave and by the way i miss you tree i know you see this i hope you and the family is fine we miss you here on the east coast

hey redgeworth.....
You got a problem w/ syria? What the hell would you wish an asshole like me on them for? How's about I come over to your DZ, or better yet your house. We could have tea and crumpets. maybe discuss current political affairs?
That's right, I'm ripping on everybody in this thread..... bring the ruckus. ya f'n cry babys! ha ahaha ha ha hahaha hah ahah ah a. F all Y'all I'm goin out to flick. 2:00 sunday morning and the near full moon just rose. howoooooooooooool!!!!!
PS If anybody that hates me reads this in time... send the cops to Ma Bell, ya know I love a good challenge.
I am such a dick!!!!! ha ha ha!

Hunter S. Thompson

hell yea maggot, bring it on man...hey that guy mtnlion sure got his panties in a bunch, did you see what he wrote to me? Man, what a pussy.hey mtnlion, im sure you were scared as fuck and pissing yourself the first time...see thats the difference between you and me, i wasnt, because i am rambo and definitely alot cooler than you could ever wish to be. so before you go making fun of other people, why dont you take a close look at yourself, and realize that you really arent that cool!!!

Then quit flappin' your lips...
'cause while you were sleeping at 2:30 this morning, I was opening a new slider up crane into a tiny ass parking lot surrounded by buildings. And I'll be back out before sunrise again.

i love how some people do this to look good and others do it to feel good. you sound to me like some guy that got diddled as a kid and now needs the constant attention.

Don't be dissing on the "real Rambo" I certainly don't want my pretty boy image tarnished here!:P

Rambo ~ 20 plus years
Party On!

00101010101 0101010101010 010101110101010 01010101010101 01010101010 010101010 0101010101010 01010111101 0 0010111001011010 010101010100101101001011010101010010110101000101101001011]010100101110010110..bitches

Maggot says:
ill take that challenge cock mouth

hell yea maggot, bring it on man...

You are as gay as your new buzz cut makes you look aren't you.....?

00101010101 0101010101010 010101110101010 01010101010101 01010101010 010101010 0101010101010 01010111101 0 0010111001011010 010101010100101101001011010101010010110101000101101001011]010100101110010110..bitches

*ªªWTªªªU*©^‹–•RÒÕKQi5.?????
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...