Twoply

Instead of the Games

Who's doing what? I've got a ticket that I think I can change to another destination but not sure where to. I've already got the woman to let me out to play for 5 days so I wanna capitalize on it...

Where's the party at?
Pm's if you like!
Mike!

I'll be in Moab Sept. 13th-19th. Arrive afternoon 13th leaving afternoon 19th.

Coco

Why were the RG Games cancelled?
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

Coco,

I know you probally already know this and have it planned, but be sure to have a local with you or at least a GC person. Have a great trip and be safe.
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Yup, Got two buddies I'm going with. Thanks bro, its gonna be a great trip!

Coco

I haven't been notified but I hear it was because BK and Nate were planning on going so they just shut the whole thing down.

Jimmy seemed to indicate there were issues with the "insurance."

NickD :)BASE 194

that blows monkey balls.

I was so hyped and amped to have been able to have drunk like a rockstar, while riding a jolting red-bull doing a 180.
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

That is exactly what I was guessing. Thanks for the info Nick.

Coco

I can see how the insurance can cause problems. As some of you know, this year I had to find a $1 million dollar policy for Bridge Day. After some serious searching, I got a reasonable policy. The NPS might reget having insurance as a requirement, because the agent who helped me is now helping another group with some legal jumps. They probably don't realize it yet, but the NPS is helping us open new legal sites everywhere.

If anyone wants to know who my insurance agent is, I'm glad to forward that information to you. My agent is now pretty familiar with BASE jumping. Cya.

NickD :)BASE 194

(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

So riding a red bull... im sure the sponsers of the event "go fast" would love that.
Skydiving is borring!!

oh the images
Leroy

Who's doing what? I've got a ticket that I think I can change to another destination but not sure where to. I've already got the woman to let me out to play for 5 days so I wanna capitalize on it...

Where's the party at?
Pm's if you like!
Mike!

My ticket is non-refundable also. guess it'll be bandit jumps at night:ph34r:

May we live long and die out

HN1, I don't appreciate your inapropriate humor in this forum. Everyone knows unless you fill out your jump information completely, no one takes you seriously. I recomend you reconsider your intentions. Besides, everyone knows someone with a C license can't possibly know anything... grow up, geez......>:(B|[:/]:$

:P

Not funny Homer....not funny. But seriously....i just loved staring up at your taint yesterday night climbing that tower:S That was disturbing.
BK

"Any jackass can break a femur, it takes a real man to crack a pelvis."

So riding a red bull... im sure the sponsers of the event "go fast" would love that.

fixed/updated

that blows monkey balls.

I was so hyped and amped to have been able to have drunk like a rockstar, while riding a jolting red-bull doing a 180 that was Go[ing] Fast
Leroy

I hear it was because BK and Nate were planning on going so they just shut the whole thing down

now that's funny

leroy
now you have me confused
is it monkey balls or chickin butts?
blaine

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...

Back to the topic you hijackers!

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...

Back to the topic you hijackers!

dont make bms do the infamous 420 move on you... you will forever have your breath taken away
Leroy

hi two, i miss you. instead of going to the games, why don't you come and stay with me. i have some games of my own i think you would be interested in. love you, mark