worldsocold

hydroguy out of the closet???

hey,

it's ok! hydro. what did you do the other evening/early morning in the dark. did you complete something. free yourself and come out of the B.A.S.E closet. it's o.k. kurt. people here will understand. i think you need to just come out. i'll still be your friend!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! 11??

later
NPS SUX ASS

Damn dude...why'd you let my secret out? That shit is personal.

Friday morning I hucked an A to wrap up B.A.S.E.

Thanks BASE 1006 and worldsocoldimdepressedandscarytolittlekidsandwomen for the good times.
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

Wordsocold didn't have much of a reign and now you are the tip of the BASE sword!

WSC knows where to send for your BASE number and if you hurry you two can be sequence buddies for life.

Also contact this fellow at http://www.basenumbers.org/ui.asp once you know your numbers so he can plot you both . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

am i really scary to women and kids????????? i never reallly thought that much about it but uh it kinda makes sense!!

later :(
NPS SUX ASS

hey,

thanks for the link nick d. and thanks again for being there the night i got mine (completed B.A.S.E.). and dinner too..and of course let us know if you want to hurl yourself silly off anything i'd be more than happy to hurl myself off something with you...

later
NPS SUX ASS