JaapSuter

Best BASE Story Ever

Mistakes i made to many of them, i can't say i been to court much ,but this is my first time in a kangaroo court.
The point of no return what a rush.

Keep playing the victim Dan. Nobody who has ever met you will buy it.

ian

Apparantlly people only come to help if you shout 'fire'

What amazes me is that you continue to refer to making mistakes as being caught...........

Try bodily damage as a result of making a mistake.....

do you understand the seriousness of making a proper mistake in BASE???? and then still trying to not get caught??

Do you realy think i give a flying ###k MAC what's the problem, I will not be Base jumping for a long time now, what more can uk jumpers want more -----1 of me 10 of you, it must be pimms time.

Do you realy think give a flying ###k MAC

I am sure if my apple understood your badly constructed sentence it would respond..

otherwise, No I dont think you care, but tell me how many people will be with you to carry you out with a fucked leg.... then you will care

You made your own PC hesitation, so inflate it...........

...I will not be Base jumping for a long time now, what more can uk jumpers want more ...

UK jumpers do want more- much more!

They want you to change your entire approach to BASE. Or forget it preferably.

This did not start as a personal issue. Those of us that have met you know that you're a nice enough bloke. That's why we don't want to hear about you going in under the most ludicrous, "Darwin Awards Ceremonies", circumstances.

It's perfectly possible to die in BASE doing everything right. When someone consistently makes as many fundamental mistakes as you do, it's a blessing you're still here.

BASE is not for everyone, Dan. Please think about that through the (hopefully) very long time that it takes you to persuade an ignoramus to sell you 2nd hand gear.

Your total disregard for ethics have been discussed already. Burning objects for your own comfort and convenience are always going to alienate you.

Take Care,
Don't Hurry Back,
Ron

This isn't BASEJumper.org, you know, it's DeeZed...

But you must admit, it's one of the funniest threads in a long time.

Hey I might have a rig for sale? :ph34r:

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Might have a go at landing that wing suit now;)