NickDG

So Cal Crews . . .

BASE Dinner Party Saturday Evening, July 21 . . .

Food - Beer - Lies, and, if we are still standing, or even if we're not, maybe a pre-dawn Building jump.

RSVP (951) 315 - 3450

NickD :)BASE 194

BASE Dinner Party Saturday Evening, July 21 . . .

Jul 22, 2006, 9:47 AM <=== hehe ... today's date;)
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I've been a day behind all year . . .

It's tonight!

I've been a day behind all year . . .

It's tonight!

I'm sure they figured it out :D.

If Southern California was a little closer to the bay area, I'd be joining the party. Have fun tonight.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Two did their first Building late last night & one made BASE. And dinner wasn't bad either . . . thanks for coming everyone!

I want to especially thank Trish, Toni, and Mr. El Cap himself - Mike Pelkey - for adding so much to the festivities.

And Rich, we just missed you; we left about 30 minutes before you called.

Watch this space for the next, "Dinner and a Building!"

(And yes, Robbie, I received the disk – good stuff – thanks . . .)

From what I hear Rich didn't mind too much......he decided he'd rather go out w/ a girl (an aussie) than do his first B!

yo,
my girlfriend was supposed to come over that night she didn't and i didn't miss her. i got my first B and completed my B.A.S.E thanks to everybody on the load-- nick, hydroguy and e.(the man who got us up there. full name withheld). and also e's girlfriend and her friend who were ground crew and alot of help!!!!!i'm glad those girls came!!!
an aussie chick or a B what would you do?????????who is this (rich) guy?????girls are always around and so are buildings but girls are easier score with than a B. i know where my priorities are!!!!!!!!!

later.
NPS SUX ASS

an aussie chick or a B what would you do?????????who is this (rich) guy?????girls are always around and so are buildings but girls are easier score with than a B. i know where my priorities are!!!!!!!!!

Laughing my ass off...

Congrats again on finishing up your BASE.

Now we need to hit that smokestack...and I'm going to find you another turtle so you'll shut the hell up about it...hahahahaha
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

turtle?????????your going to keep seeing turtles---if you know what i mean??!!??!!oh yeah i found your crispi ankle insert things in the back of the pick up. maybe i can get them to you when you complete (hope to) your B.AAAAAAAAAA.S.E.

smoke stack???!!!! your always smokin' somthin'!!!! i might have to smoke some of that though-- turtle or not!!!!!! i'm sure i'll even be seein' turtles if i do that one!!!!!

later
NPS SUX ASS

that is fucking cool. true spirit, from one of the originals... respect.

Nick,

Please invite me next time. I'll leave the boss at home (and maybe buy a pack of cigarettes before I get there). I'm sure you know I would have LOVED to be there when you guys made your jumps.

Thanks again. The dinner was great and the company greater, as always.
In theory, there is no difference bretween theory and practice. In practice, however, there is. -

"RIP Forever Brian Schubert. Always remembered, Never forgotten" - Leroy DB
http://www.johnny

Nick,

Please RSVP me for the next party. Preferrably a month in advance so I can find cheap tickets. ;)

Thanks!
Yuri
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

Hey Mike-

It was great to meet you and to get to chat with you. Next time you need to come on the load for sure.

Till next time,
Kurt
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

Thanks Kurt,

The pleasure was mine.

I'm not sure I'm ready for a "B" just yet. Although I think its a reasonable assumption that I have been a BASE jumper longer than anyone else on the planet, I still have only two BASE jumps under my belt, and only a single jump of any kind on a square. To date I have made a BASE jump only once every 40 years. I may be getting a little rusty between jumps.

I am looking forward to Bridge Day this year though. Jumping a tall bridge during the daylight hours is challenge enough for me for now.

I wish I had been better prepared to accompany you guys the other night though, just as a casual observer. Next time I will be sure to plan it a little better.

Thanks again,
Mike
In theory, there is no difference bretween theory and practice. In practice, however, there is. -

"RIP Forever Brian Schubert. Always remembered, Never forgotten" - Leroy DB
http://www.johnny