Gaper

First Apex hat

The first jump with a Apex hat Friday morning 6am off the whore in Moab.

"She might be a whore but she's not a dirty whore." Marta.

i don't believe those words came out of Martas mouth!?!?!?! i mean Marta E. the sexiest B.A.S.E. jumper/ F.J.C teacher ever TO say something so vulgar i'm just having a very hard time with this!!!!!!!!!!!
NPS SUX ASS

Take it easy, Brother - You're on a Building high, that's all . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

i suppose i'm on the withdrawal side of my building high and a little sensitive about people accusing one of fjc teachers of speaking in such a vulgar way. i would just like to say that if the same were said about jimmy p. i would say the same thing--uh----minus the "sexyiest" part--sorry jimmy p.--uh==i mean your kinda a cute in all but........uh=======i need to take my foot out of my mouth..............building i must.....i must..find...........another.....building...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhh

later
NPS SUX ASS

>>building i must.....i must..find...........another.....building...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhh<<

That's a Nugget . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

..............building i must.....i must..find...........another.....building...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhh

it almost sounds like you burned your first building down to the ground!

happy withdrawl :P
DON'T PANIC
The lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
sloppy habits -> sloppy jumps -> injury or worse

no we didn't burn the site down. i went with THE nick d. and hydroguy and e (name withheld) e -the man who opened the site up. i went first everyone followed and if we all had back up rigs we probably could have done it again. anyway i am still in withdrawal maybe i should just do the same site again with the man who opened it??? i don't know?? is it the same feeling the second time (i'm sure it's better!!!!!!) blah blah blan i'm rambling on...like a guy who finally qualified for his B.A.S.E.......

later
NPS SUX ASS

anyway i am still in withdrawal maybe i should just do the same site again with the man who opened it??? i don't know?? is it the same feeling the second time

sounds like an assignment to me!
(you seem to have a handle on it.)

just go find out and report back...
DON'T PANIC
The lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
sloppy habits -> sloppy jumps -> injury or worse