booby260

help

hey guys, i am looking for the guy from mississippi that is teaching base jumping from Tombstone. he says he has a new base rig called a dual rig, double throw, zip rig. he has sent me a pic of it and i would like to know if that would be a good rig to begin with ... i have attached the picture. thanks Karen

i have attached the picture.

How about attaching it again with something a bit more secure?
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

hey thanks for the reply but i can not get the pic from 160 pixels to 120 pixels can you if i email it to you

Is this a joke?

My friend Dale is from Mississippi, and I believe he's lurking around some reddish hued cliffs at the moment...

Last time I checked he wasn't quite up to death camping people, but...

If this is who you are looking for, PM me and I'll send you his cell phone number.
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

Does it use the double-ended strap-on deployment system?
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

Does it use the double-ended strap-on deployment system?

No, those are strictly a 714 thing.
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

Send it to hookitt at yahoo dot com. ( 2 tts in hookitt) and I'll resize it for you.

This guy just came through Phoenix and was jumping this getto system. Last I herd he was heading to Moab to hookup with Dale Mclemore to teach him how to use the dual ring double throw zip rig. And i do mean you have throw twice put the second pitch is for backup!

kurt you big dummy i killing no body not even myself i am using a perigee 2 not a zip rig

Dale your a smart man stay away from this zip rig and stick with the velcro! I think his name is Hamett W... This rig is body position sensitive. If your planning on going head low you have to rig it different then if your planning on being head high. There are 2 zippers on this rig 1 for head low deployment and the other is for head high deployments..............

Anyone have more info on this rig, or a picture. This sounds crazy, but I want to see it.

Funny stuff.

That's just 2 zippers laid side by side on top of a shrivel flap. :D

Soooooo...whats the purpose? I don't get it......

To confuse people on the internet.

So far it has claimed one ;):S
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

I dont have many base jumps but i think the best proved rigs are velcro and then double pin rigs. a rig should expel the shoot in a heads up deployment or heads down deployment. hopefully your belly to earth which is proper deployment every time. Just a thought a closing loop with the pin works for skydiving rigs and base rigs just fine i hope no one in trying to improve on a perfect system that the i described above doesnt die trying to get something unique jsut my expeience when people are unique they get hurt and die.Just a thought

That's just 2 zippers laid side by side on top of a shrivel flap. :D

Wouldn't catch me jumping it. :ph34r: All my experience with zippers shows that they get stuck half-way down. Usually with beans and frank somewhere caught in the equipment. While running from the cops near bourbon street.
Brings back bad memories. I wouldn't touch it. B|

Soooooo...whats the purpose? I don't get it......

Coco

I don't get it either... Is it a joke:S
There is no way in hell I would trust a zip....

.-|-.Kaint.-|-.