traker

helmets????

What's up guys and dolls!

Well I will finally be base jumping. I got the gear, I am registered for my first jump course and all the rest of that good stuff. I promised myself I would use a full face once I started base jumping. My Bonehead mind warp just wont cut it at this point. Any suggestions or reviews on full faced helmets best suited for base would be appreciated!

"we can either clmib down...or take the 15 second express shuttle" ---- during a snow storm on a 1000 foot antenna

bubble wrap and duct tape does the trick for me
-Ghetto
"The reason death cannot frighten me, is because life has cured me of fear."
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

nice, the wiki is back up... and with new info :)
-Ghetto
"The reason death cannot frighten me, is because life has cured me of fear."
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

I use a paragliding helmet "Charley Insider"
Its a full face helmet with ALOT more absorbative padding than any skydiving helmet and excellent peripheral vision.

helmits are for homos is your helmit pink or purple
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

magot is right. i don't even use a helmet to shoot video. i just bolt the camera directly to my skull.

remember when BASE jumping was dangerous u know before all the bitchs started jumping my first base canopy was a cruslite and i never had any problems with i even landed it with no toggels just to show bithchs they were safe so i say say no to helmits and yes to drugs and base jumping
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

This is the helmet I use when I jump, jive turkeys.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

Thanks for the info guys!!!!

Greatly appreciated. To all of the others who claim they dont need a helmet....well what can I say.....I prefer to maintain my stylish mugg!

Joe

"we can either clmib down...or take the 15 second express shuttle" ---- during a snow storm on a 1000 foot antenna

The concept of a brain injury holds far more weight than any other injury that I can think of. The next being, paralysis.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

hey dudes,
I wear a big fat helmet as anyone who has jumped with me will attest to. Its a giro remedy which is alike to the 661 pro bravo and giro has a carbon version too. For some reason 661 delayed their 2006 model year version until the year was half over. The remedy has been great and even survived a 15 foot fall onto grating pretty well (luckily my head wasn't in it).
late,
RJ$$
word to your mother,
RJ$$
BASE 1117

Speaking of helmets, anyone know if you can send an Oxygn back to the maker and have it repainted? Mine is scratched like a mo fo.

Coco