blair700

How many jumps before your First BUST?

Yo!
I was wondering how many jumps folks had before their first bust? Feel free to post stories, legal advice, or your address in jail. Also, what type of object was it?
My first one reads..."unlawful entry into enclosed spaces between the hours of 6PM and 6AM". I guess dayblazing is ok then :P
Later
Blair

It was a B

Edited to add, I don't know how to edit the poll now, but if you have not been busted, congrats! I've gotten my $$$ worth off of this B, but it still stings a little.
PS
Baxter ;)

How about an option for those of us who have not been busted?

:)

How about an option for those of us who have not been busted?

:)

Ohhhhh Bryan, you're really tempting fate with that one! ;) I'd be very careful on that next illegal jump. :P

Blair- Just a thought, for those who haven't been busted (knocking on wood now) you should also have a block for number of illegal jumps they have done.

Stay safe and handcuff free!

Baxter.

What about a poll on near busts? (not boobs, but thats another poll alltogether....:S
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Yo!

This poll needs a bit of editing. I cannot meaningfully vote as it is :)

Got to talk to security&cops for the first time on a jump #1105. We just opened a nice 320m smokestack, had a bit of a car chase and were getting away just fine when my friend's car flew off the road. We elected to stop and help out, which resulted in long negotiations with a chief of security operations. In the end we went home clean, while a lot of security folks lost their job or anal virginity.

Not sure if this was a bust - cops specifically emphasized that we were not arrested.

Unfortunately, most of my jumps are illegal.

bsbd!

Yuri.

What, specifically, do you mean by "bust"? I got caught by a security guard one night after jumping a crane, but after we talked a bit, he realized the paperwork wasn't worth it and let me go.

:PMichael

Yo!
I was wondering how many jumps folks had before their first bust? Feel free to post stories, legal advice, or your address in jail. Also, what type of object was it?
My first one reads..."unlawful entry into enclosed spaces between the hours of 6PM and 6AM". I guess dayblazing is ok then :P
Later
Blair

It was a B

Edited to add, I don't know how to edit the poll now, but if you have not been busted, congrats! I've gotten my $$$ worth off of this B, but it still stings a little.
PS
Baxter ;)

Ha ha :P:P:P:P:P
I'm not laughing at you, I swear!
At least you didn't end up with a busted chin;)

Glad you at least put up a fight!

Cya,
Jason

Whoa Blair... Was this recent? You'll have to tell me the story the next time that I come to your town.
Seeya,
Eric
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.