skyjules

not jumping at bridge day

I'm still working on getting some more skydives in and to complete my A but I was wondering what you guys think about going to bridge day if your not jumping.

Do you think I might get some good tips for base jumping and gear or should I wait til next season and just take a course?

***Free bird Forever

YES... you should goB|

I agree, GO! You can still learn a lot and the event in general is a lot of fun

Use that same weekend and the money you would spend on travelling to do a vertical-self-rescue course with your local climbing school. The things you'll learn will be more valuable and you'll have a ton of fun.

Save Bridge Day for when you're ready to flick it like you lick it!

Yo !

Last Bridge Day was the first one where i didn't jump (new ACL) and it was more fun than all the others!

BD is all about the party B|

bsbd!

Yuri.

Maybe someone would be interested in teaching such a course AT Bridge Day? I tried to get Hank to teach some basic climbing courses (ascending/decending ropes, etc.) a few years ago, but he had to back out at the last minute. Anyone interested in teaching a similar course? A staff pass would be provided to the instructor.

...do a vertical-self-rescue course with your local climbing school.

(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

That would be cool - combinig a trg cse with some fun afterwards. I have been looking at some 'Wilderness First Aid Courses', maybe we can get those chaps involved as well and make it a really awsome package. I would be in! Please PM or post if something comes up.

Mick

Just My Penny - 'No comments are meant to offend individuals and are purely a personal view presented by myself'.

I'd definitely be interested if someone was teaching such a course at bridge day. It would help to justify the trip.

Otherwise, I'll just be coming home with one or two more BASE jumps and a bad hangover :S:P

i'd be interested, let me know if something like that is going down

***Free bird Forever

I am going but only to watch.... I haven't been jumping (ie sky dives) due to being a broke college student.... then again I live in state so it is only a few hour drive.

Last year was the firet time for me. It was really cool to see people jumping in person.

PS all the pretty girls can come hang out with me afterwards... lol
"... and I'll jump off that bridge when I get to it...."