base428

Bridge Day 2006 Registration Starts July 1st at 2pm

Looks like it's up and running.

Magot, I had a server crash two years ago and then spent THOUSANDS of dollars on a powerful server for 2005. Worked great last year, but crapped out this year.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

Cool - site's back up and it looks like everything's working. I just registered!!! :)
Looks like there were about 320 spots left when I registered.

SERVER IS BACK UP

But I agree with Mike. I say Jason should cancel out everything and have a re-registration tomorrow or in a week or whatever.

Coco

P.S. I'm registered but probably not in group one :|

But Regardless thanks for the speedy fix jason

Just got my slots. Thanks for the efforts, Jason!

Yea man !

We in !

Thanks Jason !

B|
Is it Bridge Day Yet ? :-)

Got it, so ignore my email.

NOW the friendly TF librarians kickin
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

Bridge Day Jumpers,

Just so you know, when you add a jump slot to your cart, you are assigned an order number immediately. Even if you don't process that cart until 45 minutes later, you still have that particular order number. This order number determines your jump position (early is better).

So, if you added a jump slot to your cart early on, you're probably in the first group.

Cya.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

Looks like the e-mail invoices aren't getting sent out.

At least, I haven't gotten mine yet, and registered 45 mins ago.

"assigned an order number immediately"
Hopefully that holds true for me....got it in the cart early but then locked out- it's done now but I'm hoping for group 1.
Inzite- FYI my email confirmation was sent pronto
---------------------------------------

Inzite,
You didn't get an email because it appears you entered an invalid email address (the email I sent you bounced). You might have incorrectly listed your email during the 2pm race to register. Email me with your correct email and I'll send you a copy of your invoice and more info. Thanks!!!!

Looks like the e-mail invoices aren't getting sent out.

I never got the email either. I finished checkout at about 2:03 (thats right bitches), and the email address was correct, but at the top of the invoice page there was a string of SMTP errors.

Email = brett (at) clearviewstudios (dot) net

Thx :)
-Ghetto
"The reason death cannot frighten me, is because life has cured me of fear."
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

How do I know if I made the 1st Hundred or not?

You'll get an email from me shortly that tells you which group you are in.

Jumper registration begins on July 1, 2006 at 2pm EST (19:00 GMT).

I'm a little confused.

Registration (and/or server crashing) seems to have started 2 pm east coast time, but it's Daylight Savings Time here, which is only 4 hours behind Greenwich, not the 5 for EST. Thus 1900 GMT = 1500 east coast time. So registration should start at 3pm local.

(If my memory isn't wrong, I thought in a previous year the Daylight Savings was factored into the time properly.)

It doesn't matter now for this year, but perhaps we can make it more clear next year.

You are absolutely correct, sir. Jason made the same mistake last year when I was living in Japan, I waited until EST (not EDT) and missed my #1 slot!!! Of all the outrages. I didn't say anything because I figured I was the only one who cared. No hard feelings Jason- ;)

Jason, I waited until 11 at night to try mine. WTF? it went through in under 15 seconds?

Fa la la la laa
La la la laaaa....

Christ I'm funny!

Damn right Jason Bell is a Very Great Guy and Jennifer Bell is AWESOME TOO! See ya all at the Bridge........Hell Yea!!
is it dark yet

This is the fifth year we've opened registration at 2pm EST, but only the first time we've heard about the EST/EDT difference. You are correct - it should have been EDT. My apologies.

So, would that change it to 20:00 GMT?

I waited until EST (not EDT)

i didn't have any trouble figuring out what time it was before hand from iraq. thanks, Jason... C-Ya' on the bridge.:)

I never received a confirmation email after my order on the 1st. Has anybody else gotten theirs? I'm pretty sure that I got in the first group, but I'd be pissed if somehow my order got messed up and never went through...

(jason if you have time to check, my email addy is brett at clearviewstudios dot net)

see y'all at the bridge :P
-Ghetto
"The reason death cannot frighten me, is because life has cured me of fear."
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving