Gaper

My favorite BASE picture

robbase.jpg

Could somebody PM me what E this is? I recognize it but I can't put my finger on it for some reason.
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

That's not a BASE picture, that's just two guys standing on top of something... You must wear a rig for it to be called a BASE jump!

You must wear a rig for it to be called a BASE jump!

is that a packed rig?:ph34r::D
EDIT
I do belive its Ivan who took the chiken shot,the script has been stolen from BASEjumper.org:P(thanks Wayne)

Scareyourself taken by me on my cellphone

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Yet more from the local 'E' of Rob by Rob...
The bums will never win Lebowski, the bums will never win!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

Photo credits:

Overhang - Gary Cunningham
Trev's Exit Pt - Feral
VG - Fast Al

g.
"Altitude is birthright to any individual who seeks it"

most of my fav's are on the wwh website or phoenix's
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

A picture of Phil Smith, BASE #1, that he sent out to a number of friends on postcards. A cop is in the foreground. The Lyric Center is in the background on the left and the (previous) Texas Commerce Building is on the right. TCB was the building that allowed the completion of the BASE cycle for the first generation of BASE jumpers.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

never to early
Go forth now, to the promised lands, and swear much unto each other, with mighty profanity and many personal attacks. T.A.

sorry
Go forth now, to the promised lands, and swear much unto each other, with mighty profanity and many personal attacks. T.A.

This morning a friend of mine sent me a link to a foreign website, Russian maybe, and I saw 8 photos of a guy in a wing suit pulling real low. Don't know the location, jumper or photographer so can't provide any credits. Nonetheless, I thought some of you guys and gals would dig the shots, which pasted into one file for faster viewing.
Rigger, Skydiver, BASE Jumper, Retired TM

High Performance BirdMan sponsored Ingar "Igor" Strand is trying to compete with his norwegian VKB friends on the homemade marked.

That picture gives me good memories of all our trips together, as well as his ability to think futuristic.

Fly low, pull high....VKB#7

http://www.fatsnake.com

I am 50% sure that this jump is from the same tower you got in the first pics

nope... that one is in SC
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...