Gaper

My favorite BASE picture

Glad you're okay, thanks for the spelling lesson:). Yep, 180's happen. Watch out for windows dude.
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

BASE #28 S/L out of the window of an apartment block in Knightsbridge, London c. 1982 and only 133', raining and windy, I remember it well! BASE #24 went next, not for me though.

Al B|

All,

I cleaned some posts out of this thread by request of the photographer and poster.

In order to do so, I also had to remove the following photos:

Posted by Xomato, photo by Xomato (Starting Point of No Return)

Posted by Tobiasz, photo by Tobiasz (Another perspective)

Posted by Bowie, photo by Atle Dahl (Favorite from last summer in Norway)

Posted by Tobiasz, photo by Tobiasz (When the weather is bad in MB)
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Here was one taken of me in the west...

Above the object was thick fog, below in the valley was clear...

A surreal jump for sure
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

You really like that jump ;-) I remember jumping that particular span for the first time. I did it in the pouring rain, and had a heck of a time climbing out, as I couldn't find any kind of real trail. It was heck of a lot of fun though. :-) I should get back there this summer.

-=Raistlin
find / -name jumpers -print; cat jumpers $USER > manifest; cd /dev/airplane; more altitude; make jump; cd /pub; more beer;

PM, for the easy way out...
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

4 and 11 are pretty cool.... Nice work mate...

i just checked out the new favorite base pics and I'm jones for some base. Thanks for sharing.
I've got this really hardcore group of gaurdian angels that need a free paid vacation.
~Dan Osman

Hi Darren!

Picture 10 is also nice:)Really nice pics!
It was totally nice 2 meet U guys and jump with U!
-Tony- FTF:)

This one. Standing on the exit, and enjoying the view.

"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

C'mon people, picture #8 is the real prize. Wearing a BASE rig backwards is TOTALLY MANLY! I would never try that, totally hardcore.
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

First jump...

Jump was executed from a 360' freestander at sunset. PCA.

A professional photographer came along to capture my jump along with a few others. Big thanks to him for the incredible shot. I love the contrast of the jumper all in black suspended in front of the bright landscape below, the illuminated shoe soles, the blurred background yet crisply-outlined jumper. And of course, the bright red canopy exploding off the back of the jumper!!!

Also thanks to katzurki, who talked me into starting BASE. This jump was done in November 2005. A year-and-a-half later and still injury free.

http://217.172.55.13/Jump 1 - Strah.jpg

flashing the shocker
Go forth now, to the promised lands, and swear much unto each other, with mighty profanity and many personal attacks. T.A.

Nice job Randy, though it looks as if you're looking towards the heavens and praying mightily for it to please please work. I've never done a tard so what do I know. Cool pic fer sure!

I'll get back out there someday.... meanwhile I have to "heal" up. Great pic though.

Espen and Hans from VKB. Not the sharpest, but I can tell you it was a interesting view :-)

434, thats amazing. is it a zoom-illusion? i hope not. he is LOW. luic low.

434, thats amazing. is it a zoom-illusion? i hope not. he is LOW. luic low.

Thats no zoom-illusion! Luic was here to, and they all put up a good show!

do you have a larger version of that online somewhere? i'd love to be able to see the whites in their eyes (which i'm sure you can on a larger version)

this is the cut of the picture, unfortenly not the sharpes pic!