Gaper

My favorite BASE picture

Very cool, in so many ways that's an awesome picture!
Thanks.
The bums will never win Lebowski, the bums will never win!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

:)
I thought that they were taken by 915 but since he is in the second one I have no idea who took them.

As it was me in the first pic and I was first off, I left them to decide who would play with the camera.

I haven't checked with the photographer so please assume these are copyrighted material.:P

JP901

Hey JP,

I think I took the one of you but handed the camera to James B for the one of me.

Nice photos :)
Mike

This just happened to be my newly favorite pic.

Fly free Sean

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

These are awesome!
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

exit on lm
on top of mushroom
"A peaceful heart leads to a healthy body; jealousy is like cancer in the bones ..."

it is chad,was.frans,and me on eiger
exit on lm is yo yo from germany
"A peaceful heart leads to a healthy body; jealousy is like cancer in the bones ..."

Found an old shot of Nite Cap #3 and #4 back when Carl was keeping the numbers. It was the second time we did it and the only one of three I did there in daylight.
Zing Lurks

thanks man,

funny thing is, i didnt take but 2 of those pictures, and they were all on my canon digital elph s500, i would set the camera up in its manual function, turn on the multiffram (3.5frames/sec) set the exposure, and hand it to ground crew. tell them, hold this button down when i exit.

now thanks to Bazil i have a D400 with a BAD ASS lense, and i can take even better shots. but, , , its winter.

-SPACE-

wait a minute... camo is still IN?:P

no offense... but i seriously doubt camo ever did any of you hosers or this sport any good at all.

no offense... but i seriously doubt camo ever did any of you hosers or this sport any good at all.

With that I give you this pic.

Maggot hiding near an A while waiting for the workers to leave. Notice the creative use of his camo stash bag.....

Of course camo is still in B| weren't you at bridge day this year? I think everyone was wearing them...Really I just want to be like everyone else ;)Besides if you weighed 115lbs and it was freezing, you would be wearing anything you had to keep you warm too.. I would have settled for regular snow pants but I don't have any im a poor college kid, anyone want to donate some cash so I can be back in style? Please!!!!!!!! Because you know BASE jumping is all about style :D
~Shelly

Of course camo is still in B| weren't you at bridge day this year? I think everyone was wearing them...Because you know BASE jumping is all about style :D

i have no style. i was one of the few just wearing jeans at
BD 06. :P