Gaper

My favorite BASE picture

holy lick

Clint's going left hand handheld!

:P

Some old school jumpers used to jump with the pilot chute in either their right or left hand, depending on the exit points. No going stowed is the preferred option. Moe Villetto used to have a velcro tab on each side of his velcro rig for this scenario.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

Had to do round 2.

First one is my fav shot taken by someone else with my camera. Jason shot it, Michael is in it.
2nd is one of me I like, nice shooting Michael.
And lastly...one of my favourite shots I took of 587
SabreDave

Just because of the madness really - S/L from a 245' bridge over water, backlooping with a paradactyl in the rig.

That was 1982 for you!

Al ;)

The one I prefer taken by my friend Pierre "magoo" Mayence during our FJC with Martin Tilley and Blake

The Pick is a 400 foot cliff...the exit point is a slab of rock that stick out about 6 feet from the wall :)

cya Sky

Hell, I was in Rovaniemi not long ago. Had no idea there'd be BASE jumpers that far north though!!! :P

But how do you jump objects during the summer without burning the site??? 24-hours of daylight can be a real bitch:D

But how do you jump objects during the summer without burning the site??? 24-hours of daylight can be a real bitch:D

The place is so remote that only reindeers and santa sees you huckin' it and santa is cool with BASE. :)
http://www.ufufreefly.com

That's exactly the thing...Rovaniemi is boring!!! I was there last year in late June. I figured I'd hang out in the city all night and enjoy the midnight sun.

After walking around the city for two hours, I was so damned bored that I caught the 9pm train to Helsinki!!! My God...there's nothing to do there. The McDonald's is the coolest place in town.[:/]

Just because of the madness really - S/L from a 245' bridge over water, backlooping with a paradactyl in the rig.

That was 1982 for you!

Al ;)

Stylin'!!! My favourite on this tread so far!

Anyone with a copy of Hoover's infamous two-way with his 9 year old son?

CJ =)

I have that photo at home.

Someone once asked Hoover how long it took the pilot chute to pull the canopy out... His response was "throw the pilot chute and wait 6 to 8 weeks for delivery!" :D

That's exactly the thing...Rovaniemi is boring!!! I was there last year in late June. I figured I'd hang out in the city all night and enjoy the midnight sun.

After walking around the city for two hours, I was so damned bored that I caught the 9pm train to Helsinki!!! My God...there's nothing to do there. The McDonald's is the coolest place in town.[:/]

you should have had call me....we have lots of nice stuff here...I can show you some next time...

and as Maretus told us, Santa is BASEfriendly man, so if he sees you hugging some antenna its ok, he might join you.
I think its really nice to jump these sites when its midnight sun, you can jump the whole night like it was daytime and no one bothers you ever.

my new biker gang.

NSFW
Go forth now, to the promised lands, and swear much unto each other, with mighty profanity and many personal attacks. T.A.

Dude, you need to label those kind of pictures as "Not Safe For Work" or something, so that people don't open them at the office, or when their kids are around, or something like that.

Thanks!
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

or when their kids are around,

Yea.....baby's would be
like.."MAMAAAAAAAA":o

In the end...the universe has a way of working itself out.... "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle"

From one of my best jumps, and deffinity best project toghether with Johnny B!

This is also from one of my best jumps!

Good memories from good projects that takes time, and effort to complete!

I remember seeing that pic in your livingroom. I'm back in town by the wayB| I have a bit of a twisted ankle but we should go scout-n-flick something soon:ph34r:

I don't have many pics of me jumping but here is one my British mate Ron took of me. That first step is a big one;)

Be Safe
-Bill

One of my favorites. Beware of the crosswind :S
Photo:BASE 700
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.