jimmyp

Thanks Abbie

Thanks to Abbie and the locs in TF for running a nice big color ad thanking the city of TF for allowing us to live free. TF is the most awesome city on the planet for letting us do what we do!

Let's thank Abbie with a stripper!!!!! :)
Private Message to Chris Bazil: a picture of Abbie in his cast with a naked lap dancer will be a PRICELESS addition to your incredible portfolio! ;)
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

Thanks Abbie... and thanks to Jimmy, Marta, and everyone else for making my vacation in Twin Falls awesome. Hope to see you all again soon :)

Let's thank Abbie with a stripper!!!!! :)
Private Message to Chris Bazil: a picture of Abbie in his cast with a naked lap dancer will be a PRICELESS addition to your incredible portfolio! ;)

He likes the male strippers right?
Go forth now, to the promised lands, and swear much unto each other, with mighty profanity and many personal attacks. T.A.

He likes the male strippers right?

Hmm... a male stripper in the NPS uniform with handcuffs. Even PRICELESSER! :D
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

thank you jimmy... and to chris for the photos and to the people who helped with some of the financial burden. as the ad said, it was a thank you from base jumpers all over the world.

yes strippers in nps gear would be great. live-in for 6-8 weeks maybe?? female only unless its you jesse... you can pick my lock any day! bwahahahahahah!

stay tuned for ucoming labor day news... we're organizing bigger and badder carnage than ever before!

rigigigigigidigooooooo

-am
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

Thanks again Abbie for all your help, advice, time, shooting video, and for letting us rent one of your rigs this past weekend. We all had a great time.

The ad looks great.

Thanks also to Don and Gary the boat drivers, Jason, Jeff, Jimmy, Marta, and all the other jumpers we met this weekend. Hopefully we'll be back soon.

Hey Abbie! You are a multi talented soul. The happy version rocks! Excellent work!

Have you heard any feedback from the local community regarding the ad?

yes. some people on sunday walked up and said "i really liked the ad you people put in the paper". they went on agreeing with letting people do as they wish, etc. everyone at work really liked it too. thanks baz!

-am
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

funny people at abbie's work are cool with the base jumping but not with the leaving california without his parole officers permission.
wierd
late,
RJ$$
word to your mother,
RJ$$
BASE 1117

YES!! Thank you Abbie and the Locals! TF is definitely an awesome place. Not only does the bridge kick ass but it’s also great how much the towns people enjoy our presence.

I was stopped by a very professionally dressed gentleman in a gas station because he saw I had a BASE shirt on. He told me how much he enjoyed watching all the BASE jumpers leap from the bridge and thanked me for bringing some life to the town. I said “No Sir, Thank you!!! Thank you for being apart of such a wonderful community that welcomes people like myself to easily take part in such a wonderful sport. It’s greatly appreciated!” He shook my hand and told me to “be safe out there”. That was pretty cool.

Coco

Dude you guys got Abbie figured out all wrong, and its time someone lets the public know. Everytime a Canadian comes to Twin, Abbie is like hey dude you can crash with me. Next thing you know he is taking you out for dinner, listens as you talk about your feelings, makes you feel good about yourself, "hey Kevin takes these pills", and then takes advantage of you in your weeken state and then dumps you in a gutter.

I cry myself to sleep
River City Crew Rocks

I was in town a whole week and Abbie never once hit on me. I feel so invisible.

Michael

I was in town a whole week and Abbie never once hit on me. I feel so invisible.

Yes he did. The fact is his prototype is so small you can barley feel anything nonetheless I saw him behind you while you were packing a few times. And now that he's banned for a month we can really talk shit about the dude!

Bring it on!
Memento Audere Semper

Michael,
He didn't hit on me while he was in Vancouver either... come to think of it, no visiting BASE jumper ever has...

=)

-=Raistlin
find / -name jumpers -print; cat jumpers $USER > manifest; cd /dev/airplane; more altitude; make jump; cd /pub; more beer;

He didn't hit on me while he was in Vancouver either...

Yes he did, remember the sleeping bag incident?