HydroGuy

TF 30May-2Jun recap

Had a great time in TWF last week.

Thanks once again to Tom A for answering every friggen question I could conjure up, and for packing/loaning me your round.

Thanks Cheri A for the BASE triage.

Thanks to the MVRMC staff for your professionalism and compassion...glad my shit was very minor, but everyone in that staff treated me well none-the-less

Congrats to Tom's FJC students...after a tough weekend it would have been very easy to turn around and walk away, but you all gathered yourselves and realized your dreams. And congrats as well to the SLC crew that was in town Wed...while our time spent together was very brief, it was an honor to participate in your 1st loads as well.

And lastly, thanks to the TWF crew for the MASSIVE amounts of damage control they have/are undertaking on behalf of all of us. I know that Abbie and Jamie are putting together an ad for the local TWF paper, thanking the community and the public services for their continued support. Anyone who has benefited from jumping in that area should help pitch in with the costs associated with this.

Abbie, please PM me with your address and I will get my contribution off to you sometime this week.

And speaking of Abbie - my gimp round BASE partner - glad we finally got to flik together. Seeing you reaching over with your good right arm to tug on your left riser was a priceless sight!!!

Kurt
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

thanks bud. attached is a photo of what gallan likes to call "vintage abbie". yes thats a shopping bag. dont worry, i double bagged it.

-am
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

Why the shorts dude? could of made a killing on gaybase.com (not that you dont already:P)

Nic

That's awesome.

The bridle tucked into the crook of the elbow is just priceless. So much for not being able to fuck up hand-held.

Incoming salad-tossing gimptanglement.:o:P
$kin
There's only one Tom Aiello...

the bridle is tucked to the top of the rig. it turns its lower profile to the camera as it passes near my arm. take that fucking gas mask off and you would see.

werent you watching from the boat anyway?

gorgonzola.

-am
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

I don't know. . . . .that picture does look a little deceiving.

eh. . .whatever. You lived. That's all that really matters.;)

J.P.

I don't know. . . . .

true statement.

-am
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know. . . . .

true statement.

------------------------------------------------------

"Oh really? That's great. Go fuck yourself!":ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

for skin's old cataracts... see attached.
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

u photo shopped that u totaly had that bridal under your arm and any one going hand held from 500 feet deserves to have a bridal wrapped around there arm but u do have a hot ass i would totaly do u again
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

could of made a killing on gaybase.com (not that you dont already:P)

Nic, I thought it was you that had mastered gayness? :S

Man, i'm getting all of you flamers confused now.

:P

any one going hand held from 500 feet deserves to have a bridal wrapped around there arm

I'm not quite understanding why you believe this? Please offer a technical reason why.

Thanks
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

You know it would be great if David Blane jumped from the TF bridge and tried to pick a whole set of handcuffs and other restrictive devices and deploy his parachute before impact!
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

Thanks Evel. It makes sense now.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Sorry, old chap. I figured that a real man's arm would've had some biceps sticking out past the top of the bridle but your arms really are that shape.

I'd better get a new monocle.

PS

You tool!:)
$kin
There's only one Tom Aiello...

B|
I'll take this opp to thank everyone I met out in Twin Falls. You guys were not only good fun but really cool.
Thank you all of you. You know who you are.
I would also like to thank Tom for some absolutely spot on tuition. Thank you, I will recommend Tom without reservation to anyone wanting to learn more/start or progress in the sport.
I had some truly cool experiences out there.
thanks to Cheri for my telling off/medical advice and Tom's mum. Thanks Sean for the reference!!!!

Guys get in touch sometime. I'll be back.
g

do we really need a close up of half-naked fat dudes?
well yes but no more of abbie please.
late,
RJ$$
word to your mother,
RJ$$
BASE 1117

love your new looks..... you better get the Wi......To.... going before i get back