ACMESkydiver

Closing pins for Shannon

Please forgive the intrusion. I just don't want to leave anyone out if they are interested:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2256709#2256709

I'm doing closing pins for Shannon like I did for Josh (:() and any overages will be used to make more pins for Bob and family, then any beyond that will go to the animal shelter.

Someone else up in the Bonfire is doing up patches for Shannon, and I know Paige will make crystal necklaces, and Bonnie mentioned thong panties with the closing pins I'm making..:)

She inspired so much in so many of us, I think we're all just trying to express that in whatever way we can.

If you'd like a pin, or patches, or undies, or whatever, get with whoever is doing them.

I just wanted to bring it to light, as some of you might not browse the Bonfire.

(they will look similar to these I did for Josh...full details in the link above)

Thanks.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Since you're local I can make arrangements to maybe meet up with you for the pin and $, or you can just deposit into the PayPal account that is set up for this (it's listed in the other thread) and give me an address and I'll mail it to you, either way.

I'll be heading down to the Bay Area for the memorial, and I am quickly running out of pins (I ordered 120 from ParaGear, they are almost all spoken for already). -Would it be ok if I get yours in the second batch when I get back, or do you need it right away?

-Also ParaGear said they wouldn't ship e the blank pins until tomorrow, so maybe I can catch them on the phone and increase my order...we'll see.

Just send me a PM with your address if that's how you want me to do it. And you can send me a check if you can't PayPal, I trust you.
~Jaye

Wish I could say the same. Washington is getting terribly old. >:(
~Jaye