dandandan

Cruiselite 220

have you guys heard anything involving cruislite canopies in the BASEenvironment. The one in question is 220ft3, and 7 cell.
I'd wait for you outside the courtoom.
Taunting; when all of your appeals were declined.

have you guys heard anything involving cruislite canopies in the BASEenvironment. The one in question is 220ft3, and 7 cell.

I remember them being done years ago and there was some sort of mod (I think it was a mod that changed the steering line attachment points or something like that) that was specific to Cruiselites. It was never a popular canopy for BASE. Todd could probably give you all the info.

Walt

I own one and have jumped it a bit. I don't recommend it. The openings aren't all that great, and the landings are flat out bad.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

my first few jumps were on a brushlite it openend ok on heading but it lands like crap. Spend the extra money get a real base canopy and survive it's alot less stressfull at the exit point when u have a good canopy.
peiople used to use cruslites because there were not to many options in base canopy's. Know ther are so get any base specicic canopy. its your life.
hell if u want to jump a cuslite. why not go with a saber
if u need to make a jump people will loan u good gear
rather than seeing u get hurt.
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

Makes a good designated WATER LANDING ONLY canopy,
for when you don't want to take your Mojo into the drink.
==================================

I've got all I need, Jesus and gravity. Dolly Parton

http://www.AveryBadenhop.com