skreamer

TF incident? (Monday 29 May)

Just got a 6 bottle package of wine from her. Fucking sucks. You will be missed. I will be taking a couple of bottles up to the farm this week-end. May you say i will be getting drunk.lol
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I'm just ill and in shock right now. Sincerest condolences to her fiance, family, and friends.

I'll pop the cork on a bottle of wine tonight in honor of her.:(
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Just got a 6 bottle package of wine from her. Fucking sucks. You will be missed. I will be taking a couple of bottles up to the farm this week-end. May you say i will be getting drunk.lol

Nothing new for you Lee :D but it's certainly the right occasion! Wish I was there with you. :(

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I'm just ill and in shock right now. Sincerest condolences to her fiance, family, and friends.

This weekend was his birthday gift to her. She was so excited about it because he'd never seen her jump before.

I feel like tearing the house apart. I have lost more friends in this sport than I care to think about, but this is as bad as it gets.

rl

Nothing new for you Lee :D but it's certainly the right occasion! Wish I was there with you. :(

Actually it is new she usually only sent 3 bottles. Vibes go out to her fiancee.

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Life fucking burns right now.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

:(

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Blue skies, babe.
We love you.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

could somebody please PM me with the female jumpers name. i'm going up to TF tomorrow and just wanted to know if it was a friend of mine who i thought might be going up as well. thankyou.

DAMN, I've gotten two calls this evening about this and it SUCKS. What an amazingly strong woman. I remember drinking wine in Eloy and Dublin with her and laughing like a bunch of schoolgirls. You will be greatly missed baby. :(

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I remember her smiling face sitting next to me in Dublin.....It was nice..much nicer than the scowl I got the first time i met her.....She will be missed.

i didn't know her. but i do feel the loss of everyone who knew her. there aren't that many of us who do this and you (I) do feel it! because you know exactly what went through her mind at the last second of ground rush. we all feel it and it can just as easily happen to any of us the same way! BSBD

I remember her smiling face sitting next to me in Dublin.....It was nice..much nicer than the scowl I got the first time i met her.....She will be missed.

Damn I'm going to miss her.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

No, your going to miss the scowling women at dublin...lol

No, your going to miss the scowling women at dublin...lol

I'll miss the fun - I'll miss the shit that we would have done -
I'll miss her and her pink boa -

Geezus.

I got a note from her the other day; she was so excited and happy to be doing this. I am breaking apart right now...

Vibes and many, many prayers to her family and fiance. Know that she loved - was passionate about - all of you; spoke of you often and was finding the love she had for all of you returned a thousand-fold. She will be missed desperately, and we know your loss.

If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to pm any one of us. We will make sure you all get whatever you need.

Blue skies, our silly happy love - blue skies.

Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

:( devistating to all.

girl you will be sorely missed by so many. thank you for the laughs and good times. fly free.

A beatuiful statement . Thanank u . she was a wonderful inteligent person who made a differance with her veiws and i thank her. We thank u, as ignorant BASE jumpers for your views on life, on base on freedom. You will never be forgotten, for we will remember your spirt forever.
U will fly among us, and watch over us for ever.

Thank u;
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

I'm numb right now.

BSBD
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

This breaks my heart. I will miss you.... wild child. [:/]

'Wild child'. I used the same phrase for her...I didn't make the drive to Byron, it was too far 2 years ago, and now it's too late. I'm sorry, girl. I should have sucked it up and missed my flight...
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I love ya Shannon. You were so much more than an awesome person, an awesome skydiver. You were a strong, independent woman in this sport, more of whom we so desperately need, not less. I love how you didn't let any sort of public opinion sway your natural craziness. Your independence and ceaseless humor was inspirational and beautiful and fuck you for making me think you're probably laughing at me right now for writing this!!
Also, by the way, remember the skydiving song you taught me? I still sing it to my students, totally offkey, much to the chagrin of all my coworkers. Topless only with you though, babe.
So anyway, I'm hurting, not for you, because I know you're buying your case (and probably some brown liquor too) for this, but for me. My life will be missing an absolutely phenomenal element without you in it.
I love you girl. See you when I see you, and I WILL grab your boobs!

RIP. prayers to her family and specially the fiance, he must of seen it all happened.
"A peaceful heart leads to a healthy body; jealousy is like cancer in the bones ..."

Dammit, i can't believe what i've just read. We never met in person but have chatted here. Fly free with the angels, you will be sorely missed. My heart goes out to her family and friends. :(

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky