ruhappytobehere

Thankyou in regard to Fatality in Norway

First time post on this forum so i aint goin throught he rules, please forgive me.

I am Anthony Coombes cousin.
Some of you called him Coombesy, some Tony and hopefully pleanty just called him "Mate".

I am in Brisbane Australia, and have received the news earlier this evening and since have been looking all over the net for just what happened etc.

I am his slightly older cousin and have probably had less to do with him than the people who have posted here how they are sad/sorry etc at his loss.

Trust me as his family so are we.
Awaiting final information australians who knew Tony will obviously be welcomed at his funeral. Probably in Lismore NSW Aust.

Upon receiving the call of course our conclusion was that he has died doing what he loved.

I will bookmark the site and hopefully in time have more details for those who want or need it.

Finally, to you all THANKS for just being his mate especially when he was so far from home just enjoying life.

Travel safe, enjoy life

Kurt

Thankyou for your interest in all coombsey's friends comments of respect to him. He was and most certainly still is loved by soooooo many people.
And also thankyou for your open invitation for those of us in Australia to pay our respects to his family and to him at his funeral service in Lismore. I'm a jumper from Toogoolawah, so I'll see you there.
My deepest condolences to you and your family.
Love and Light,
Live free,
Cecilia