dmcoco84

TF Roll Call

if you watch the video really carefully you can probably teach yourself to do a tard. Have fun this weekend everybody, we sure did last weekend.
late,
RJ$$
word to your mother,
RJ$$
BASE 1117

haha thanks Amanda. I've got a few "issues" to work out on top of the weather thing...but I'll see what I can do to get there...worse case I'll be there Labor Day for sure!
"They will soar on wings like eagles..."

Different weekend, but will anyone be there the weekend of June 10th-11th?

I'm still waiting on a response from Apex (and they're apparently out of contact until Thursday, according to the message on their machine), but hoping to do my FJC that weekend. Hope to meet some of you.

All of a sudden I'm reminded of the movie "The Lonely Guy" with Steve Martin. When he'd walk into his house, it would be filled cardboard cutouts of people he pretended to be his friends. It seemed kind of creepy. :|
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

most of the manufacturers will be here and its vacation time. you may not get response unitl after the weekend.

last i heard marta and jimmy went climbing.

-am
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

Thanks for the info... I'm going to try to call again tomorrow (the message said they'd be back then), but otherwise I'll just try back on Monday.

Have fun this weekend everyone B|

Hey guys
I know this is a last ditch effort but my ride from Boise on Friday night can't make it. IS THERE ANYONE AVAILABLE ON FRIDAY NIGHT GOING FROM BOISE TO TWIN FALLS? My plane gets in at 9:09, flying Continental. I also do not have a ride back to Boise on Monday afternoon. Please let me know.

Thank you so much.

Ride offer:
Tomorrow night, about 9-10PM from SLC.
If one in need - feel free to PM.

our flight takes off in 4 hrs. can't wait to have a blast with all you crazy f---ers!!!

Got a hold of Jimmy today... I'm all set up for the 9th-11th. Hope to see some of you there B|

Katya and I wont make this year.
An acute case of Spinal meningitis has me laid up in the hospital right now and our tickets were to leave tomoorrow AM. Have fun Gals and Guys and we hope to see some of you on labor.
Alan and Katya Christoffersen

An acute case of Spinal meningitis has me laid up in the hospital right now and our tickets were to leave tomoorrow AM. Have fun Gals and Guys and we hope to see some of you on labor.

>>Fuck Alan! What the hell's going on lately? :( Hey if you die I get that cool DEFIANCE rig right?:D Just kidding fucker get well! :)

heal fast my freind.

i know you wont die we has an agreement and you wouldnt break it would you;)

Say hello to Katya i miss ya guysB|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

We're here!

Bob and I are staying at the Comfort Inn. W e're beat so we're going to bed but we'll see you in the morning. It's pretty wet out right now but looks like it should be ok in the morning.

Later!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)