magot

THANKS FOR BURNING MY SITES JEB

dont tease the americans theyre all soft skin:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Damn magot, I hadn't seen the pre-strike footage before. YOU'RE SO COOL!!! I just thought you were a doped up, pain in the ass with a hurt foot. That was a hell of a 2-way.

where did u get that picture of my sister. It used to be a scratch and sniff

980 i was haveing trouble loading that page what the hell was it

and tony i think your the coolest to
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

How much time passed between bottom skin inflation till impact with the cliff?

Were you whipped out of the 1/2 line twist or into more line twists?

From the pictures it appears there's plenty of room between you and the cliff but it doesn't show how fast you surged toward the cliff, or if you were still in a twist. How much actual time did it take to strike the cliff.

I'd like to hear your account of the cliff strike. Preferably written outside the internet character of magot.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

To add something to that: Maggot did not believe in DBS before the wall strike!
Memento Audere Semper

How much time passed between bottom skin inflation till impact with the cliff?

I think it was about 4 seconds. If I didn’t have a bulletcam failure I would’ve had pretty damn awesome air-to-air cliffstrike, cliffslide and cliff hang-up footage.

Were you whipped out of the 1/2 line twist or into more line twists?

Into more.

From the pictures it appears there's plenty of room between you and the cliff but it doesn't show how fast you surged toward the cliff, or if you were still in a twist. How much actual time did it take to strike the cliff.

Maggot hauled ass toward the cliff, what with a 218 sq ft Raven and no deep brake settings…

Even if he got above the twist straight away, I don’t think he had enough time to avoid the corner he flew into.

I'd like to hear your account of the cliff strike. Preferably written outside the internet character of magot.

The guy with the camera on the stick in the photos has video that shows quite a lot.

I forget what his name was, I believe he was some sort of film/video professional and would be making a video of some sort.

It would be cool to find out what the deal with that is.

He also has top footage of Marty’s cliffstrike later in the day.

Cya
Sam

yeah, i got some sick footage of that carnage, i'll cut it together soon, should be done by the end of the season, don't get much time to edit during jumping season, i'm no pro, just another monkey with a camera....

i'm wondering if i can blackmail the magot not to include the part about him squealing for his mom...

i guess their real close...

Maggot,

If you'd like to retire (or burn) that Raven I'll make you a deal on a BASE canopy with a BASE Ninja logo!

I'll even throw in the deep brake setting for free . . .

NickD :)BASE 194
Apex BASE

Maggot hauled ass toward the cliff, what with a 218 sq ft Raven and no deep brake settings…

Friends, don't let friends, jump this combination.

Now you know.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto