Basjkall

New rig..

Ok then, here it is, my new rig from Virtus rigging!

Smooth? I can`t wait to fly it, looks like it`s pretty aerodytnamic, dont you think? ;)

Peace out,
Andreas

Looks sort of like the Softie bail-out rigs I've been packing, what's it have in it, a 24' round? Just kidding, I tried to look up "Virtus Rigging" and found nothing.

I kust built a new bike today so does evryone want to see pics of that to
AT LEAST ITS COOL
why is it so long and thin it looks like it rides on your ass i mean thats cool and all but do tell why. If u give a good short answer I might read it
does it have an RSL
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

I saw a similar shape BASE Rig in Norway a couple years ago being jumped by Peter in WS jumps.
It was an inverted wedge design ( thin on bottom/thick on top) but it was nowhere as thin a profile as this.
I am assuming you have this Rig in mind for WS ?
Where is the BOC ? cant see it. Must be on the other side. The Lat. looks pretty flexible also around the hips. Nice and light on the typ-17 chest strap too.
PS:
I hope you don't have the container-lock after deployment that Peter had. ...;)

Where is the BOC ?

Probably not on the rig, but just on the hip/leg of the wingsuit....

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Yo!

It is a pilot rig! I`m the pilot.. ;)

And I made it, because the stuff on the market today is not creating a smooth enough profile over your body. So once again VKB had to take matters in to their own hands..B|

It is by far the more aerodynamic rig out there as far as I know, and will soon be availeble for ya all! It is a must if you want to FLY!! not fall, then everything else is ok..

To continue the profile of the body as smooth as possible, as shown in pic 39, is what you want to get a good lift to drag ratio.. And these back deflectors every wingsuit is equipped with is just bogus, doesnt work. The profile needs to be smoth all the way.
At least continue further down the ass then today. to move the lifting point and the point of separation further back..

Hmm, where is that pilotchute hidden.. It is on the rig somewhere..;)

Enjoy,
Andreas

thats just bad ass
way to reinvent the wheel its really nice to see a fresh out look on BASE
thank u I hope u sell a shit load of them., and the rig looks fantastic
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

That is just a sweet mother fcuking rig. You guys are REALLY pushing the envelope of human flight and innovation. Keep this shit up!
-C.

And I made it, because the stuff on the market today is not creating a smooth enough profile over your body.

I guess you will have to make "ass extensions" for us wide ass american pilots...:D

our will have to learn to Hike...:P

In the end...the universe has a way of working itself out.... "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle"

Thanks, I think so to! :P

And I have already protected the design, so if anyone tries to copy it, I`ll sue their asses for millions! B|

Remember who came up with the design, and who is the creators of tomorrows flying gear when the copycats start pushing them.. ;)

More to come,
Andreas

Have you looked at Moe's old rigs? He made a very similar design back in the late 80's. The idea was to make it as low profile as possible to sneak it into high profile jump sites. I think NickDG posted a photo of it in this forum. It looks _very_ similar to yours.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

VERY NICE JOB. Once you get it all tuned-up. It should flow well.
I am still waiting some day to see a totally integrated, WS/BASE rig. All one piece of, Container Mechanics & Fabric.

Haven`t seen that rig no, but I would like to.
So now I`m ther one getting sued, huh? :$

Well, pretty impresive that a very low profiled rig has been around since the 80`s and still people go and buy that other so called ws rigs!
People could have tracked and flown like hell years ago!

I guess it is because no one dear to be different and the first, and if its not hyped up and cool, people stay away from it..

Well tell Moe to get back in buisness again so we can change the perspective of people, and give them propper flying rigs! ;)

I'm a little curious about the pack volume on that, ( jpg048 ) What you got in there a Stiletto 120 with Dacron lines ?

No kidding... Sell me your old container then...;)

In the end...the universe has a way of working itself out.... "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle"

special packjob then ? or is it standard pro pack ? ... or maybe do you just drive over the whole thing with your car once finished?! :P

edited to add i really DO need packing lessons ;)

Looks like the rig goes half way down your ass. Explains the low profile. :P
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

im drinking one and burning one right now...cheers to vkb for continuing to
push human flight...

reminds me of some deug tales ive been reading, constantly reinventing, rerigging...

im interested in how much gain that rig profil will bring.... probably lots..

keep it up...

Wow, I wish it would get cold as shit here in Texas to where I cant do anything but design cool shit ;) Looks good!

Have you looked at Moe's old rigs? He made a very similar design back in the late 80's. The idea was to make it as low profile as possible to sneak it into high profile jump sites. I think NickDG posted a photo of it in this forum. It looks _very_ similar to yours.

Come on Tom. Don't shit all over this guys attempt at doing something most will never do. It's one thing to be an arm chair rig designer, quite another to be an actual rig designer.
While it's true that Moe did build something "kind of" like this years ago (I've seen Moe's rig up close), the application was totally different and for that matter, so was the over all design. Low profile aside, Moes rig and this one are quite different.
This guy deserves an A for effort, and I'm just the guy to give it to him. Keep up the good work.
Kevin

VERY NICE JOB. Once you get it all tuned-up. It should flow well.
I am still waiting some day to see a totally integrated, WS/BASE rig. All one piece of, Container Mechanics & Fabric.

Sounds like you have an idea worth pursuing. Get cracking and post pics when your done.
Kevin

Fu(king cool!!!!!!! :o
You guys really rocks!!!
A+++++++++ ;)
Keep up the good work!!!

3,2,1,C-YA!!!
V.
BASE #1075 / BMI #I-002 / PFI #042 / EGI #104