TomDancs

Please Identify

One response from one of his friends known as "Dr. Girlfriend":

"um ok...whatever"

Apparently she don't care that her friend is a lying stealing sack of shit!

This is kinda fun... :)

Ian,

Have fun toying with him. Let me know when you're done. Cya.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

Now I think it's only fair that you owe me a nominal finders fee on behalf of all the enjoyment everyone will get out of this rare find. Payable in beer/pizza of course, thursday. ;) B|
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

intresting people who will quench my thrist for adventure and truth...

He might be a liar, but at least he's a retard.
Oh well, God bless him.
Avery
==================================

I've got all I need, Jesus and gravity. Dolly Parton

http://www.AveryBadenhop.com

Maybe what we are missing here is that myspace is all a bunch of losers with made up on-lined "lives ". :S Maybe they are all just a bunch of Sims, and the laugh is on us. OK, probably not, please post some results of the fishing expeditions. ;)

Cya

So I registered, and now I'm waiting to see if he'll accept me as one of his "friends". If yes then i can post some comments on his page. Nothing hurtful, just some questions about his hobby and those photos of him.:$

Has anyone else got on his friends list yet? That seems to be the key to enter the kingdom of Griffin (adventurer and explorer extraordinaire!)

I asked him :
how many jumps ya got ?

his reply :

base 461 skydives 6700 and change 11 yrs of skydiving and 9 yrs of base

g

with that many jumps :) I am sure either the WA locals or the MA locals should know him. At least from around the dropzone. He is only 29 - that would be ALOT of jumping.

I asked him :
how many jumps ya got ?

Come on! You guys have to be a little more sly that this!!
I would start by stroking his ego a little by saying things like: "Oh my god, what you do is soo cool... I wish I had the balls to do what you do. You are an inspiration!!":P

Also I would pose/answer him as a young, hot, 22 years old brunette so he really catches the bait!:)
Once the guy thinks he is getting a hot brunette to wet her panties over how "extreme" he is, the BULLSHIT and NUGGETS will flow... GUARANTEED!:D:D

At the first sight I also wanted to post this picture, but then I recognized the black BOC. Hajo, you`re getting old ... think about glasses. :P;)

Kat

Kat, you are right.
but after a weekend with the three swedish guys on that tour here, I am a little dazzled.
six jumps at one weekend is a lot for an oldie like me... ;-)
I blame it on the loss of sleep...
--------------------------------------------------

With sufficient thrust,
pigs just fly well

Man someone blew it.......

He has rumbled that he's been rumbled and has removed all the basejumping photos and has replaced it with one of him (ugly twat too) giving the finger.

Shame cos that could have been a lot of fun.

One of the great fun aspects of basejumping is social engineering (convincing someone you are trustworthy and allowing them to reveal information they really shouldn't).

Steaming in there all guns blazing just isn't the way of the ninja. D- must try harder.

Big mouth strikes again.

ian

Last entry on his space "comments":

"4/4/2006 8:25 AM

I don't get it. So those weren't pictures of you base jumping? "

heheh
Just to share here before he deletes over there...
HISPA #93
DS #419.5

And i did have the bait well and truly set. Here's my fake web page.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=68032452

Check out who is now on my list of trusted friends.

Yeah Ian tha't what I was talking about!! You are truely the Ninja master!! ;)
All the other ones bow down an learn!

Funny how I mentioned a 22 year old brunette...
you went for the 35 year cute blonde mom!!:D:D

hey he even cut his hair for that pic;):ph34r:

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Comment by "Nicky" before he deletes

Griffin!
Don't be sore. I was only wondering why you chose to steal images of other people BASE jumping and misrepresent yourself to all the ladies here.

That should finish him...
HISPA #93
DS #419.5

So he took me off his friends list. I've cancelled that account now. Made me feel.......cheap.

ian

A few messages he sent me:

"hey fuck balls i base jumped before i came to washington heres a challange for you are ya down!!"

and

"by the way no one knows i jump. thats the thrill"

I like this guy more and more... :)

edit to remove site name ~TA

I responded to his message as follows:

Ok if you were a BASE Jumper:

You would have answered my questions about BASE number.

You would have answered my questions about the location of the jump in your “borrowed” picture (the one you called "small town Washington" which is actually in Europe).

You would not have ripped off photos from relatively well known BASE photographers.

You would never mention a specific jump possibility by its publicly known name to a stranger, as is the etiquette world wide.

You probably would never invite someone you don’t know to jump a very high profile building for your first jump together.

Someone would know who you are In the NE BASE community.

Someone would have mentored you, and he/she would know off you.

Someone in the local BASE and Skydive community would know of you.

The list goes on dude!

Now I guess ultimately it doesn’t matter, but if you truly are a BASE jumper it would nice to have you in the local community. So come out to the “420” cliff in the Skykomish valley with us on Friday evening or Saturday morning (weather dependent). We can make a jump together and get to know one another.

There should be a few of us going. If you are interested, let me know and I will let you know if it’s going to be a Friday evening or early Saturday morning affair.

Cheers!

T.