Mt7wildcard

Potatoe 'S' legalization?

Can anyone tell me the process that was undertaken to receive the blessing of the authorities to jump legally?

Thanks

Can anyone tell me the process that was undertaken to receive the blessing of the authorities to jump legally?

There was no process. It's just always been legal. In Idaho, it usually doesn't occur to people to just ban things for no reason, so there was no precedent for not allowing it.

I can give you some rundown on the legal situation surrounding jumping if you want. Let me know.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

God loves Idaho, and everyone in it!
Go forth now, to the promised lands, and swear much unto each other, with mighty profanity and many personal attacks. T.A.

it usually doesn't occur to people to just ban things for no reason

As it should be!!!

Damn Right, Idaho is a Right to Die State. You and no one else are responsible & liable for your life and liberty.

Damn Right, Idaho is a Right to Die State. You and no one else are responsible & liable for your life and liberty.

Sounds like the last free state.Which is sad.

May we live long and die out

Got that right.

When I moved to that town 1.5 hours North of TF in 1980 (when a giant arse Hydroslide was THE adventure attraction in Twin) the drinking age was 18- If I recall correctly the legislature moved it to 21 right around the same time.

I got my liscence at 14 there and could barely see over the wheel.

And Im sure you know about the "liberal" open container laws:o

Best state in the nation.