magot

looking for life life INS

I was wondering if anyone has found life Ins. that pay's out, if a jump does't work out. I mean I figure I might as well take care of my friends and family.
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

If you do find one I want to be the beneficiary of your policy and I'll make sure one of your jumps won't work out ;)
Memento Audere Semper

from what Ive heard you should be the looking for life Insurance.
don't you land in tree's half the time.

LETS HAVE SOME FUN!!!!!

I've found some companies won't issue you a policy all together if you admit to BASE. I'm looking for the same thing and I think the best you could do would be a company that would pay out for skydiving but exclude incidents from fixed objects.

Anybody got that?

Find a way to contact Tim Rigby. He may have some line on one who might. But I think you'll be paying extremely high premiums....;)

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Garden State Life Insurance claims to pay for death from any reason other than suicide the first two years you own the policy.
"When it comes to BASE, I'll never give advice, only my opinion"

from what Ive heard you should be the looking for life Insurance.
don't you land in tree's half the time.

Tree landing is better than vertical rock landing ;)

By the way how is your training going?
Memento Audere Semper

You’re going to lose the cool battle on this one.

Maggot has the coolest digitals stills ever: taken by himself while hanging around 300ft up, from his Raven snagged on a flake of sandstone by a minor amount of canopy fabric, some reinforcement tape and a few suspension lines….

Do you have various self-portraits and other pictures documenting an epic tree-landing?

Maggot even made DUDE stop hauling him up so he could take a good picture of him…

But, having seen video of a very predictable tree landing by a certain purple-panted-person, I can assure all the environmentally conscious people reading this that this purple-panted-person is indeed a TREE-HUGGER!

One of my favourite sayings:

‘Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing’

I wish I knew who coined that phrase; I believe it was a pilot of sorts.

Tree-hugger?

You should have seen what happened to that tree the following day ;)

Revenge is sweeter when served cold!
Memento Audere Semper

Sam
that was beautiful thanks for sticking up for me
and Nick im still mad at u for not cuting down all those trees. You had a chain saw what where u thinking or not thinking for that matter.
and thanks for the info on Garden state life but 2 years is a narrow window

by the way nitro winds are 0 tonight if your wife will take the colar off u come play in the city. don't worry there's no tree's
TOSS MY SALAD

Garden State Life Insurance claims to pay for death from any reason other than suicide the first two years you own the policy.

In Canada certain group life insurance plans offered to some professionals (doctors, lawyers, engineers) pay for death of any cause, including suicide, provided insurance has been in effect for more than 2 years.

From what i have been told ...by my insurance agent, It has more to do with what you tell them. ;)

I am getting my policy next week. I will let you know all the details..

Later, ChrisB|

In the end...the universe has a way of working itself out.... "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle"

2 years seems to be the magic number in insurance. If you lie to the underwriters, the payout could be null and void. I've always heard that after 2 years, that rule is out the window. So get some insurance now, and be ultra-safe for the next 2 years...

yah I have no controll of how safe i am only the bar tender or my dealer has that power. but ill try my best
to stay alive. Im shooting for the 5 year plan
TOSS MY SALAD

Magot,
They won't cover you with all those pre-existing conditions.... HIV, Hepatitis, Clap......all that stuff your sister gave you...B|
mmmmmmmmmmmm......
Blair

I still have not been able to figure out what my sister gave me. she such a ho
TOSS MY SALAD