skyfrog67

jumping the carolinas

your home dz is raeford.
there are several of us who skydive at raeford & some that live there.
ask tony to introduce you to us.
or pm me with some more info on who you are and we can discuss introductions.
great local crew.
blaine
blaine

Man i would not recomend jumping in north caralina. all the base jumpers there are very unsafe and they tend to get into a lot of trouble. In fact if i were you i would move as far away from north caralina as i could. I might recomend someplace in china or maybe india. If you can get that far away from all the base jumpers in north carilina you might be safe. The north caralina unsafeness is actually contagious you could catch it. If you jump in north caralina i would recomend wearing a protective breathing mask so you dont catch the disease. For those of you that actually have the disease all ready i will be starting a support group it will meet in my trailer every tuesday night. be strong my dangourus north carilina friends togeather we can beat this disease.
God Speed
Ryan
Skydiving is borring!!

Not to mention elusive yet deadly Carolina Corn Snake! Some of their other activities include bull milking and other un speakable acts!:o NC is a very dangerous place...fences are high and razor wire sharp!;)

Not to mention elusive yet deadly Carolina Corn Snake! Some of their other activities include bull milking and other un speakable acts!:o NC is a very dangerous place...fences are high and razor wire sharp!;)

YES. It is Dangerous. Here is an example of what can happen when you don't heed the locals advice. See Attached Photo:

Luckly, by cutting her pants and shirt off, we were able to save her and her shoe:ph34r:

May we live long and die out

Luckly, by cutting her pants and shirt off, we were able to save her and her shoe:ph34r:

And I thought I was just special..... Heck, we weren't even jumping when you cut my pants off....

Dammit boy! Almost a month without any of those pictures surfacing and I thought i was in the clear... wrong again! :P

Yes, heed the locals advice when they say 'don't swing your leg out too far'... they mean it! I learned that lesson the hard way. May that shoelace rest in peace...

^Haaahahahahahahaha! :D
At least you're still ahead of Blair as far as fence related injuries goes... but I guess that's not saying much, is it? :P
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Dammit boy! Almost a month without any of those pictures surfacing and I thought i was in the clear... wrong again! :P

Yes, heed the locals advice when they say 'don't swing your leg out too far'... they mean it! I learned that lesson the hard way. May that shoelace rest in peace...

Sorry couldn't resist:P especially since Ray gave the perfect set-up;) Still working on my Mullet and beer gut for the upcoming bashB|

And I thought I was just special..... Heck, we weren't even jumping when you cut my pants off....

I think that was Blair and TJ! Not me my man:P