Sean621

you know the drill....MATT ROBINSON

matt...dont come here youve been WARNED...STAY AWAY...i catch you on my local i will take your rig and gerves rig too..calll the locals
youve been warned

All BASE jumpers don't need to be best mates but it's pretty easy to avoid making enemies.

Call the locals.
Assume sites are sensitive unless you know otherwise.
Don't jepardise other people's chances of jumping.

"Call the locals" exists to protect our objects. It's not difficult, nor is it unreasonable.

Gus
OutpatientsOnline.com

"Call the locals" exists to protect our objects. It's not difficult, nor is it unreasonable.

It also exists to protect the visitors. Many times there are established protocols to help avoid bust or injury, or unknown hazards (for example, the rotation of security personnel at a site) and without that information the jump is much riskier (potentially in both a physical and bust sense) for the visitors.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I understand that he took a student to do his first freefall off this 330' solid object.

Matt, people have had enough and are talking about taking direct action (not just one or two people). I got involved and argued against violence. So I guess this is a friendly public warning - change your ways because locals around the country are getting fed up with your inconsiderate behaviour.

1)stop dayblazing
2)stop showing off your dayblazing videos at the DZ (like I know you did at Sibson and Eloy)
3) call the locals
4) take newbies to suitable objects

If you behave considerately you will get invited to jump a whole bunch of new objects by the locals, not just the few that everyone knows about. I prefer the carrot to the stick approach, so there is your carrot.

I don't want you to get hurt BASE jumping and I certainly don't want you to get hurt as a result of your approach to BASE jumping, the above advice is with your best interests at heart.

Will

PS and as DTM will tell you I love carrots. :)

PS and as DTM will tell you I love carrots.

My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Matt u should tag all here objects while u day blaze them
and just get some crack heads for body gaurds they will do anything for 5
bucks
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

Just like to make it clear that its NOT me.
AS my name is also Matt Robinson I would like to make it clear that Im living out IN NZ now.

Thanks

www.myspace.com/durtymac

Now that everyone has had their say, and a chance to respond, I'm going to lock both threads on this topic.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com