EDITOR

Need Base Jumpers for video

Hello, My name is Brian. I make extreme sport videos, Mostly I have made Motorcycle stunt videos, and a Skate video as well.

I am now currently working on a new video, This video will show all extreme sports, I really want to put a good section on base jumping in this video. If anyone is intrested please let me know, I would like to film, but I also would use other peoples footage if they sent it in to me.

everyone in this video will get the proper credits, when the video is finished these people will recive several copys to do what they like with them.

This video will be a huge deal, I allready have video distributors very intrested in it. So if you want to be seen this is a oppertunity you don't want to miss out on.

you can contact me by sending me a e-mail to
[email protected]

also: The name of the video is "THE DISTUCTION TOUR" I allready have freestyle motorcross, sport bike freestyle, jetski freeride, skateboarding.

If anyone has any suggestions on other extreme sports they would like to see please let me know, I still have several other sports to film befor I am finished.

I Live in Tampa, FL but I do not mind traviling to get some good footage for the video.

If anyone has any suggestions on other extreme sports they would like to see please let me know, I still have several other sports to film befor I am finished.

Shark Fucking
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

also: The name of the video is "THE DISTUCTION TOUR"

I guess the spelling tour is later;)

He usually sends all his articles to the editor before publishing.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

to himself?

Ironic isn't it?

Shark Fucking

Heh, check my profile!
That's how I roll. I'm in.
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

Ok so I made a few mistakes, big deal, I guess that whole hooked on phonics did not work to well with me.

but you guys should really try to find something better to do than sit here and pick apart my message.

Distruction Tour, eh? Call John Agnos, he should be a guest of Sac county soon.

oh, i'm also making a video. anyone who is around me when i have my camera on and recording will be in it. hope you like it.

but you guys should really try to find something better to do than sit here and pick apart my message.

The problem is others have come on this forum looking for "EXTREME" people for their videos, etc., and for the most part (90% of us) we aren't interested in being in the limelight or wooohoooing all the time.

"Jump More, Bitch Less".

-am
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

Now if we all followed your advice then nobody would be here to read your message in the first place. Your logic is as poor as your spelling.

Good luck with the project.:)

>>I think team sharkfucker should make it's debut on this guys video. We could ride a shark on an elephants back, and every time we exit we shout "In accordance with the prophecy!"
Yeah!

Hopefully you aren't the editor.

-- (N.DG) "If all else fails – at least try and look under control." --

We're just having a little fun at your expense ;) Everyone tends to get that treatment, but seriously, you chose EDITOR as your screen name. No one can resist!!!

If you want some good footage to use in an extreme vid, you may need to take a trip to Utah, Idaho or over the pond to someplace like Norway.

There's possibly some who will contact you from here but going out of our way to provide footage for nothing is a bit odd. Much of BASE is done under cover of the night so you may have to film it yourself by going to the places I suggested. People tend to take footage like skydiving and BASE and make the person look like death defying dumbass.

Since your video is based on some fairly crazy individuals... read, calculated... (hopefully).. or heck, death defying dumbasses for that matter, then it may turn out to be pretty cool.

Where can we see samples of your work? Personally I wouldn't want to provide you with free footage with no return except a line in the credits. Then again, I wouldn't mind seeing Abbie on the big screen either. He is in fact the one and only Abbie which requires no explanation.

***Then again, I wouldn't mind seeing Abbie on the big screen either.***

Timmaaae, I've been told by those who know that this would have to be a very wide-screen.

Nothing against Abbie, I'm sure she is a lovely girl but every American BASE jumper I've met tells me she has a really big ass. Is this true?

The weather sucks and I spent my last fiver on beers from the offy - this is my Friday night. B|

Abbie is a he

It has nothing to do with his ass, or sex. It's simply Abbie. Those who don't know... don't know.

Editor,
Sorry for the posts from others who may not have your clarity of vision. Many jumpers have been "burned" by reporters/media, and many of the objects they jump have been "burned" as well. I on the other hand would be happy to jump on film, but just as you shall no doubt be paid for your video distribution, I too would require compensation.
*Airfare MSP to SLC and Return to MSP
*Rental car or appropriate transportation from SLC to your choice, either **** ****,** or ****,** (or both if you prefer)and then back to SLC.
*Hotel
*$570.00 Per day of jumping (Assume 3 jumps per day weather permitting)
*$180.00 Per day (if no jumping/due to weather holds)
*$100.00 additional for each and every jump which is not "belly to earth" - a list of "stunt" or "flips/twists" will be provided.
*$0.80 per video sold (royalty).

Good luck with your endeavor.
Sincerely,
Rob BASE 644
e-mail address:
[email protected]

How about you put a bit of your work up here so we can see what you have done? Dangle a carrot, if you get my drift.

Brian is an anagram of jackass.

You tit.
$kin
There's only one Tom Aiello...

I just finished a video called "Bag of Tricks" its a motorcycle stunt video. I will have the teaser up soon, more like next week sometime.

I am not out to make anyone look like asshats either, I want to make a video that anyone can watch, I agree that people should be paid for what they do, but the fact is I do not have the capital to pay anyone, what I can do is promise a great section in the video, and send you copys to do with what you like.

If someone is planing a jump, and I can make it out to film the jump, Than that person will get in the video, as well as the footage for there selfs.

This video will be a huge deal, I allready have video distributors very intrested in it.

I agree that people should be paid for what they do, but the fact is I do not have the capital to pay anyone,

A huge deal with distributors lined up but you can't afford to pay the talent? Let me know how this works out for you, I might try the same approach with Chasey Laine... :D

This is how it works, I have to make a video out of my own pocket, It is very hard to make a lot of money or to just make money off of a extreme sport video. I am still in school and the only money I make is from stunt shows, which is not a lot.

I have told some of the video distributors about this video I am currently working on, they all show intrest in it. It will be something new. The fact is they will buy copys of the video from me when it is done, but not some crazy amount, maybe around 600 copys total, Thats not a lot of money. I am by no means going out and buying my self a new car when its done.

I do this because I enjoy making videos, and I want people to see my work, hey you know if I am lucky maybe I will make a lot of money. and if I do than great, I know with our sport we try to get as much exposure as possible to help promote it and maybe some day motorcycle stunt riding will be big like X games or something, which will probly never happin but who knows.

just back from d'pub,

once again it does my heart good to see the base community extent a warm sarcastic, cynical F.U. to some pseudo journalist

EDITOR - if you're really in tampa & looking for extreme why doncha hit I95 & go north for about 30 miles & take the turnoff for zhills, when you get there check out TK's swoop pond in skydive city or the Crystal bar on ladies nite. Both can ber fairly extreme but if you mention the words 'gun control' or'democrat' in the latter, things will get very extreme in about half a second.

'DISTUCTION TOUR', 'allready' .... with spelling like that - you didn't graduate from the university of Florida did you ? you could still ask for a refund. Its probably not too late. Those of us that have english as a first language could vouch for you.

Hey abbie - they want to see you on widescreen - hold out for iMAX ....

'I came into this world kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood, I plan to leave it the same way.'