Melissa0622

the truth about Jimmy Halliday

I'm sorry to say that all of the accusations and all of the disgusting comments about Jimmy, my boyfirend who I loved and my best friend and pretty much little sister...Clair, the people who I stood up for and defended....were true. The 16 year old "death camper" is now dating my 33 year old x-boyfriend...this is the most disgusting and dissapointing display that I have ever seen and I am the person who has loved and been there for both of them more than anyone...and apparently the one who has been used. Take it as you will, but I guess this goes to show what kind of people they are and what kind of a person would teach an 16 year old kid to BASE jump...and I actually thought that we were doing something to help to make the sport grow~ what a trusting fool I've been...these are not the kind of people I would trust my life with ever again...but we all get to make our own decisions...

all of my previous posts have been to stand up for Jimmy and for what I believed to be the truth...now I want the truth to be known.
"They will soar on wings like eagles..."

Yo!

Edited smartass comment out, because this really isn't funny for those directly involved.

bsbd!

Yuri.

Sorry to hear that it happened, but cleary surprise is not one of my reactions.

I'm sorry to say that all of the accusations and all of the disgusting comments about Jimmy, my boyfirend who I loved and my best friend and pretty much little sister...Clair, the people who I stood up for and defended....were true. The 16 year old "death camper" is now dating my 33 year old x-boyfriend...this is the most disgusting and dissapointing display that I have ever seen and I am the person who has loved and been there for both of them more than anyone...and apparently the one who has been used. Take it as you will, but I guess this goes to show what kind of people they are and what kind of a person would teach an 16 year old kid to BASE jump...and I actually thought that we were doing something to help to make the sport grow~ what a trusting fool I've been...these are not the kind of people I would trust my life with ever again...but we all get to make our own decisions...

all of my previous posts have been to stand up for Jimmy and for what I believed to be the truth...now I want the truth to be known.

When the majority say the same type of thing about a person, rarely are they not true.

And how do we know this isn't some twisted joke? No offense but it wouldn't be the first time.

So I didn't know you could poke a 16 yr old in California? Edit. When you are old that is :D

Hmmmm....."As the prop turns" doesn't really fit.....

how about " As the tailgate breaks"?
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

What is this dating thing you Americans have anyway? We don't do that...well most of us don't. We just find someone we like and go steady :$ :D

On second thought...me and my girlfriend did date for about two weeks before getting involved. Oh well...getting off-topic.

Hey melissa...if it's true you're better off. So no need to feel bad for too long.

or "as the lines knot"?

(By the way JP, you might want to change your sigline before you get inundated with spam ;))
-Ghetto
"The reason death cannot frighten me, is because life has cured me of fear."
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

Thats a bag case of "easier said than done"!

it's true you're better off. So no need to feel bad for too long.

Melissa, I am SO SORRY you ( and the rest of us) were deceived. I am SO DISSAPOINTED in Jimmy, I looked him in the eye and asked if the accusation was true before defending him. Blaze away, Tree....

Thats a bag case of "easier said than done"!

Yes yes...very true.

I promise you this is true....and it's not easy. Unlike him I am an honest person... I am better off.
"They will soar on wings like eagles..."

How long were you two together?

Coco

EDIT to add: That is if you don't mind me asking.

This is a completely unrelated post; this forum is to discuss BASE related questions. With all due respect if you have a sentimental problem and want to discuss it www.dropzone.com is not the source, try calling Dr Phill or go to jerryspringer.

All I can say about Jimmy is that he is simply the Best BASE camarographer, a funny guy with a lot of imagination, and an incredible athlete.;)

Is not of my or anybody’s business, what Jimmy does with his own life. Off course that your business but you can reserve that to your self, and if you want to discuss it do it with your friends.
Don’t just openly discuss matters of your personal life in a forum seeking for advice and empathy from strangers; they don’t know anything about your life.

All of you out there. Is Jimmy’s business what he does with his life. He is not perfect and so are you. So stop pointing fingers.

Sorry for being so hard on you. I understand you are hurt and this is the way you are reacting.

Just think about this “if Jimmy wasn’t an awesome person. A beautiful awesome girl like you wouldn’t fall in love with him”
Medusa

Get Killed or Die Trying!
Patent pending ATFK15456

Don’t just openly discuss matters of your personal life in a forum seeking for advice and empathy from strangers;

Comment #1: She can do whatever the fuck she wants
Comment #2: Learn to speak English

All of you out there. Is Jimmy’s business what he does with his life

Correct.

“if Jimmy wasn’t an awesome person. A beautiful awesome girl like you wouldn’t fall in love with him”

Incorrect. It's very common for beautiful, awesome women to fall for assholes. I am not saying Jimmy is an asshole because i never met the guy. Still...your assumption is flawed.

damn..now that's some dirty laundry..:S

*runs back into corner*

Sorry I didn’t know you were a multilingual polyglot person. Grab your dictionary and try to find out what “polyglot’ means.

I speak and write three different idioms, and sometime I make mistakes I'm only 23 years old.

And but the way the “F” language is prohibited in the forum. So with your perfect idiom go ahead and read the posting guide lines!.
Medusa

Get Killed or Die Trying!
Patent pending ATFK15456

This is a completely unrelated post; this forum is to discuss BASE related questions.

This is perfectly BASE related. Please re-read original threads about teaching 16 year old girl to BASE jump. Also read Tom's article about Boyfriends and BASE.

bsbd!

Yuri.

were true

how could you not.....[:/] Teaching a 16 year old to base jump...what did you expect was going to happen... you might as well thew in a bottel of Yagamister....:o I have a 16 year old daughter who i love to death and anyone at 33 years of age who is looking to spend any amount of time hanging around a 16 year old teaching things that make you feel better than sex..is asking for it... I myself have a gun and a shovel....;) you should of saw it comming Melissa....:S

And after reading your bio and looking at your website....i can see he is the one who lost something special..He's the idiot...

We older guys have a saying about raiding the cookie jar... " There is not a younger girl hot enough for me to suffer 23 hours and 55 minutes of pure mental agony "'ie....16 year olds are stupid"... of my time, for 5 minutes of bliss...:P

Some real cyberdrama in the forum....:P...nothing on Direct Tv anyway..... can't wait for skin to respond..:D

In the end...the universe has a way of working itself out.... "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle"

I speak and write three different idioms

Three? Now that's downright impressive!

I take it that English is not your primary language?

Through your redundancy, you actually defined polyglot.

However, I am curious to read your definition of idiom. The context is so garbled, your meaning is unclear.

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.