raym666

Thanks again NC!!!

Had a blast and it is great you know you are fearless Mike!!! The rest of your crew crumbled in fear knowing that a run in with the ruthless and deadly CCS was certain! Add bull stare downs to our list of accomplishments...especially ill tempered ones with frikin laser beams on their heads!;)

Had a blast and it is great you know you are fearless Mike!!! The rest of your crew crumbled in fear knowing that a run in with the ruthless and deadly CCS was certain! Add bull stare downs to our list of accomplishments...especially ill tempered ones with frikin laser beams on their heads!;)

Always welcomed. Even that certain someone who likes to climb fences so much. She seemed to handle the ill tempered snakes pretty well:D

May we live long and die out

^Thanks again Mike! Your knowledge, company, objects, and extremely comfortable sofa are much appreciated.

Ray & Brandy: It was great meeting and jumping with you! I'll have to venture down to your town in the near future. If you're ever in my neck of the woods, give me a call!

Ohh, and Jason seems to have lost his shoes somewhere in the hotel parking lot. I think Brandy stole 'em because she needed some new shoelaces :S
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Hey now, that fence wasn't half as bad as ya'll made it out to be. A shoelace was a small price to pay for such a kick-ass jump! :$ Thanks for everything, Mike, but you have got to teach those snakes to quit scurrying around when we're trying to land.

So when are you making the trek down to check out our Old Faithful?

And 570, your shoes are still in my car.

-Brandy

Come on down...got some stuff we can play on and at very least send you home with liver trauma!B|

That was not Brandy's first razor wire strike! I think she needs counseling.:S

Hey now, that fence wasn't half as bad as ya'll made it out to be. A shoelace was a small price to pay for such a kick-ass jump! :$ Thanks for everything, Mike, but you have got to teach those snakes to quit scurrying around when we're trying to land.

So when are you making the trek down to check out our Old Faithful?

And 570, your shoes are still in my car.

-Brandy

just name the time and place.
I'll bring the razor wire so we can play with it again.
:P
Eric hit the nail on the head. I can't believe you stole Jason's shoes so you could have new shoelaces. So, so sad.

^Thanks again Mike! Your knowledge, company, objects, and extremely comfortable sofa are much appreciated

You're welcomed. Try to keep 570 inline up thereB|
later
Mike