TF in late April

Hey

If you’re going to TF in late April and you’re interested in sharing a car from (and back to) Boise Airport, PM me.

thanks
sam
B|

HI 980

I would be delighted to pick you up in Boise, on my Vespa
If you are willing to share a room with me while I'm there.
I herd you don't even need clamp's when you pack, thats hot.
Spread LOV!

Sam, try to be there from 12-18 of this month...if you promise to be nice I'll bring the Maggot with me.

GATTY,

Are you gay? It's OK if you are don't get me wrong.

Even though I'm as straight as an arrow people think I'm gay because I lived in San Francisco for 5 years and because I like purple.

Go figure.

By the way, nice avatar.
Memento Audere Semper

Gatty and maggot are already sleeping together, I have the inside scoop. It's been a pretty short relationship and he's already out lookin' for some strange.

As for you Nick, I think it's that accent. Everyone was talking about it at Rantoul... Are you sure your not walking near the line??? You did comment on Gatty's avatar!

Maggot once told me that just because someone sucks dicks once in a while it does not mean he's gay!
Memento Audere Semper

GATTY,

Are you gay? It's OK if you are don't get me wrong.

Even though I'm as straight as an arrow people think I'm gay because I lived in San Francisco for 5 years and because I like purple.

Go figure.

By the way, nice avatar.

Sounds like more than a bit of self denial gong on there :)

Nitro
this site is for BASE not for messing around. I am here to learn something, not be made fun of.Just because I call my boy friend Fat Tony doesn't make me Gay.:)
Spread LOV!