HELLvetic

London Feb 25th-March 05th

I will be in London England for a course between Saturday Feb 25th and Sunday March 5th. My course is taking place i believe around "Mile End" . From what I gathered, it's close to the center of London. It would be cool if some UK brotha's and sista's could show me some London loving during that week... even if it's just to get smashed one night in a Pub! First round is on me! :)Also could anyone point me in the direction of a decent BB or some decent accomodation around Mile End?
Please PM me.
I will gladly return the favour to anyone making it to Switzerland...there is a whole lot more to this country than the Swiss Valley.:)

I lived in Mile End for three years, from 2000-2003. There's not a huge amount of accomodation in the area, but Livepool St is two stops away on the Central Line, and there's a load of business hotels near there.

Make absolutely certain you go to the Palm Tree in Mile End park. On a Sunday night they have cool jazz in this gold-wallpapered, jazz-photo-decked room full of locals. Starts at about 10pm.

There's also an indoor climbing centre in the park, about 50m from the pub.

Thanks for the info. Will be sure to check out the Pub you are talking about. It's funny that you mention it, but my course is taking place in the indoor climbing center in in the park... so i guess I won't have problems locating the Pub.:P

Thanks to all of you who have PM'ed me already. I am feeling the Love! :)

3 words for you......

Brick Lane Curry.....

I used to live in Shoreditch which is just up the road from Mile End, best place in london for bars IMO.... check out Hoxton square and the Vibe bar on Brick lane, which also has about 30 curry houses on about a 1/4 mile strip...
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

Hi Everybody-this guy's for real!- He showed me a real good time in switzerland over the last couple weeks!- ;) Thanks for all your help amigo! good luck!

you are welcome up in Oxford when Sabre 210 has finished showing you the sites...we have plenty up here to play on

Hey guys! I arrived in London yesterday and I am staying near the great portland tube station. If anyone available for a jump, a drink... or a shag (valid only for hot base sista's...:D), I am pretty much available all day today and everynight of this week. :)
Don't make me go day blaze BIG BEN!!;)

hope you brought some good weather matey...its been shit here for a week....lower winds forecast for tomorrow in London...sabre210 should be on your case soon...i may pop down for a beer tomorrow...pm me a fone number

Mr HELLvetic is clearly a seasoned traveller, as he remembered to pack a small weather window in his hand luggage.

It was generously shared with myself & sabre210:)