TVPB

To All BASE Jumpers - Con'd

RayLosli

Re: [skydvr18] To All Base Jumpers - NEW [In reply to]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright you non-BASE jumping, collage going, soon to be journalist. I can see you have learned your lesson. So I, being a fellow countryman & Bigger man here will take the High-road to dignity.
I will gather all my inner and spiritual strength to stretch my hand outward in friendship in hopes your strength can compensate for my weakness, and hope your wisdom can help to minimize my mistakes in my humble and misguided attempts at venting my disgust of journalistic practices here in the world we live in.
I do not seek to be inhospitable, intimidate or dominate or be a threat to the well-being of all participants in this world wide BASE forum. I know together, in a spirit of individual sacrifice for the common good, we must simply do our best. So let us learn together and laugh together and work together and pray together, confident that in the end we will triumph together in the right. These are not just my goals, They will be the Goals of all of us. They will not be my accomplishments, but the accomplishments of us all. In our affirmation of our continuing moral strength and our belief in an undiminished, ever-expanding BASE jumping dream.

What the hell happened to you Ray? RU Gay?????

That was the most eloquent piece of journalism I have ever read from you.

p.s. Tom A - I have been suspended from every sport I have played.

Except.

A BASE forum.

What are the requirements to get suspended????

;)

After all, I have a track record to uphold!!!!!

You bastard.......

Ray is gay.

BASE jumpers are . . . . . . .

You are all a bucnh of . . . . . .

Bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce . . . .
Stay Safe - Have Fun - Good Luck

The above could be crap, thought provoking, useful, or . . But not personal. You decide.

Alright you non-BASE jumping, college going, soon to be journalist.

Just for accuracy, I wanted to say for the record that Dwain Weston and I jumped a building with skydvr18.

I'm not sure where the bit about him not jumping came from, but it ain't the case--and I've got the video to prove it.

And that will be the last word on this topic.

-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com