Rainer

Thailand

I'm going to Thailand on 10th of february; staying there for a month. Does anybody have valid info?

greets from the alps

rainer

I know, u plan to go with your girlfriend- so don´t think about Base!
Day per day on the beach- kissing your girl the hole day. In the evening, u can drink just some mineral water- and remember! No cigarettes! Super hollidays!!!! We´ll think about u when we hike up to our terminal cliffs and when we´ve some partys in your house!
Greetings, your friends

Stash your rig in bankok, then travel a bit with your honey to the north, go south on the way colect the rig and hitt the tonsoy beach near Krabi, make like 2 jumps a day (app.120 meters), in between, eat, drink, climb ... im almost possitive, if u donr go with the rig u will b forced to watch other jumpers doing it, well if u go to that specigic beach...
take care

Shelley and I are in Thailand right now.
Tonsai/Railley Beach is the place to go. Kiddi lives at Tonsai in the Adaman Bungalows. It's 420 feet, super overhung and the bar is there when you land. YOu have to try the fried chicken with cashew nuts from the 'freedom bar'!!!

Buy Kiddi dinner a few times for taking you up. You really need to be able to climb abit. Get a climbing harness and he'll help you up. It takes 1 hr to the top if you can climb.

Remember Kiddi is ALWAYS taking people up. Treat him like the Budda. He's very smart and loves BASE jumping. There is 11 exit points but only 1 really nice and easy.

We leave bangkok on Feb 13th Lets hook up. We'll be in bangkok Feb 12th sometime. Doing last min shopping.

CHow, gotta go pee. OH BRING SOME IMMODIUM with you. HOT HOT SPicy food.

=-
Clint MacBeth
Skydive Moab 435 259 JUMP
M.O.A.B. Mother Of All Boogies Sept 19 - 23, 2012

Hmm,

I will be in Thailand july 17-august 12. With my wife and son though and with public transport, so I don't feel about carrying my rig for a month for just 1 or 2 jumps. :$

Anyone to meet at that time, with a rig I could borrow....? Or maybe the local Thai can provide one :ph34r:

Ronald Overdijk

Pattaya is a super place too for some jumps, at least 5 different objects.

You can't missed them ;-)

We'll be in bangkok on 11th. Maybe we can meet.
so long...

That would be nice. Send me a PM if you want. I don't have your e-mail address.

Ronald

Atmodude: pattaya might be nice for jumping, but the place stinks, to many (sex) tourists... and you were one of them?

We are in Patong beach in phuket and it's awsome all the GO GO bars. HEading to one right now!@
Clint MacBeth
Skydive Moab 435 259 JUMP
M.O.A.B. Mother Of All Boogies Sept 19 - 23, 2012

We are in Patong beach in phuket and it's awsome all the GO GO bars.

No site naming on the BASE forum :P Be careful in Phuket the most beautiful girls used to be men... The ugly are genuine girls.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

you have a nice site in Patong too. a hotel, jumping from the backside with landing in pool. it's a aprox. 70meters point exit. lot's of fun !

C'ya

I'm going to Thailand on 10th of february; staying there for a month. Does anybody have valid info?

greets from the alps

rainer

lucky bastard!!! we´ll drink a beer for you after our next ski-b.a.s.e. jumps! ;)

cya!

DRU

I saw your pics and video today!
Absolutely awesome and sick stuff dude!
Congrats to u 2 from da xeis-crew!

see ya

looking forward to 25-30°...

cheers rainerB|

Remember Kiddi is ALWAYS taking people up. Treat him like the Budda. He's very smart and loves BASE jumping.

Please let him know that he is missed. If you have an address for him, could you PM it to me, Clint? Thanks.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb