lifewithoutanet

Attention SoCal'ers: Expect a little more heat...

This is directed at one particular jumper in Southern California.

A reliable source informed us about your little photoshoots gone-wrong. Thanks for the additional heat. It hasn't been warm enough around here already w/ a couple nighttime busts and the "missing jumper" fiasco. Reports are that you decided to dayblaze two objects, at least one of which has been a regular staple far before the current crews started jumping them. Show some respect. If not for us, for the guys who handed those objects to us and managed to preserve them for this long and still jump them themselves.

We all know your name and know this isn't the first time you've pulled shit like this. Even if the details are slightly off, your history took away any benefit of the doubt we might have offered. I've heard of your other 'plans' in order to get sponsored. How about you work on that without fucking it up for the rest of us. We shouldn't pay for your 15 minutes of fame, asshole. This kind of bullshit is not appreciated.

-C.

Edited to correct some details and add some profanity.

PS - the guy is Brazillian, put a picture of a norcal S in skydiving magazine, is now in San Diego(?), and is apparently looking for Red Bull sponsorship.
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

Let me guess who.

Wonder if he's paid for the rig?
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

this one site down here in particular is my bread and butter jump. i am more than pissed off, if the word is true, that someone would have the audacity to dayblaze this object is SOO FUCKING selfish!

dont ruin my playground. dont be a dumbass and fuck it up for everyone else.

you know who you are, guy. dont be a dick.

Dont die!

Well polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake!

ill vax your nuts and arse whith Gaffa while you can have a tequillastuntman how does that sould?:)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

PS - the guy is Brazillian, put a picture of a norcal S in skydiving magazine, is now in San Diego(?), and is apparently looking for Red Bull sponsorship.

From what I understand he will be going there saterday with a camera crew.>:(

From what I understand he will be going there saterday with a camera crew.>:(

Tar...

....Feather....

...........Anyone?

From what I understand he will be going there saterday with a camera crew.

Please tell me you're joking...

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

well if thats the case, there is an easy solution....

show up saturday, in numbers, and settle it wild west style... i abhor unnecessary violence, but sometimes...

My info is all second hand but from a reliable source so I am not kidding . >:(

I just had a short conversation w/ the jumper in question. If anyone would like further details or possibly his phone number, PM me. I'm happy to give it out.

He doesn't seem to get where his actions cross the line in BASE jumping... I quote, "Fuck you guys. I'll jump and do whatever I want." He told me if I wanted to do something legal, I could stick to skydiving. None of us have any issue w/ the legallity of what he's doing. We have issue w/ his ability to attract law enforcement and the wanton disregard he shows by his actions.

I'm not one to stir shit up for anyone, but he's really pissed a lot of us off down here. I'd prefer we straighten this guy out to him doing something more to F shit up down here or anywhere else. I'd rather his bad history in BASE stop know and have him clean up his act.

So, if anyone wants to give him a call, let me know.

-C.

Its sunday.....what happened......
Or did it all just blow away in the wind...................

?

I quote, "Fuck you guys. I'll jump and do whatever I want."

Sounds like a real class act.

Maybe we need to just call him out (i.e. get his name) so we know who NEVER to take to one of our objects should he happen to darken our towns with his presence.

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

I believe it's been printed in Skydiving Magazine.

Right next to a photo of a NorCal object.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

grundleson"hey dude if you want to jump shit during the day why dont you go back to brazil and jump off shit there?"

mr burner"OH WHAT? you're being racist now? telling me to go back to brazil?! "

grundleson " come on man, lets meet up, you live in san diego right?"

mr burner "*click*"

PIECE of work this guy is. anyone who supports him should equally be, oh you got it, tar and feathered.

edit to add. yeah, like c said. ive got all his contact info if anyone wants it. PM ME! WOOHOO

Dont die!

what a pathetic little boy Fernando (?????) is, burning our little version of the twin towers.
If i was red bull, or any sponsor, I'd laugh in his face and ask if this was the best he could do.

a truly lame exhibition of poor judgement imo

be safe
be smart

kleggo