Calvin19

"The FRASCA Story" Rope Jumping Film

So... 3 months later, i finish it.
Its similar to the MOAB Chronicles, but it has a bunch of background.

A LOT of new rope aerials, Russels jump, some good low stowed freefalls, a hint of Aerobatic Flying,

I tried to get everybodies jump in it, so it is 17 minutes long. a huge file, but worth it.

I owe a lot of people Footy and pictures and Music, I have not forgotten about you... I will put this in full quality on DVD and throw it in with whatever im sending you...

Hope you enjoy!
Read the Disclaimers

Design/Rigging: Matt Hecker, Alex Gilmer, Nic Garcia, Matt Appel.

READ BEFORE WATCHING::::::::::

The Designers/Riggers/Operators of this system have over 5 years experience in Rope Freefall systems, All have been trained in several different areas of Rope engineering, Rescue rigging, Stage rigging, Freefall Technique, and other things VITAL to Surviving this.

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, in any way try to reproduce this type of stunt. There have been MANY fatalities in these types of jumps, many of them people that were/are our heroes and knew much more about this stuff than we do. The systems you see have many different Energy Absorbing attributes that are not visible in the film. As a courtesy to the well-being of mankind, SINE Innovations will not divulge specifics about Rope jumping Systems, techniques, Anchors, or equipment. What one can gather from this film is a scratch on the surface of what it takes to do this with any kind of safety. We have Had accidents, Bad accidents. and we are Extremely Conservative. This is -NOT- a substitute for BASE jumping, and should be taken in an even more serious nature. The BASE jumpers/Climbers that were aloud to jump this system Are aware of these risks.
DO NOT try this ANYWHERE.

i hope this works:
http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=3323&string=moab

If not,
search for moab.
the flick is called "The FRASCA Story SINE innovations"

Absolutely beautiful! Nice work Calvin19! Thanks for all the work you put into it.
Alan

Russell....Your a Madman!

Well done, Matt. You guys did one hell of a job on that project. Older footage and an explanation of how you got started was a nice addition to the flick. Cya soon.
-C.

That was SO frickin' fun!!! The video kicks a$$!! Nice work & many, many thanks again!
Jen:)
-------------------------------------------
"Scars remind you that the past is real..."