cesslon

ABA when is the 2005 vid coming?

Anyone know?

I can't find anything on there site.
this is the time of year I wait for lol.

cesslon, the 2005 ABA dvd will be launched at the annual video night at the Clock Hotel, 470 Crown Street, Surry Hills in Sydney at around 8pm on Saturday 18th March.

There might be some new ABA shirts for sale too which are getting made very soon. should be a good night for all....

Greg

some info on the aussie base shirts....
there are 2 new designs currently being made and a third that is a re-release of an older design from a few years ago. You can choose between dark blue or black shirts in small, med or large (maybe a few XL available).

you can grab one for $AU30 in Aus or around $US25, EU20- plus postage O/S. anyone outside Aus can pay through paypal when we get an account up and running and aussie's can just deposit directly into a bank account....details to come soon. I'll post some pictures when they are finished.

What's the old one look like?
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

the old shirt is the one with the stick-figure camera man on the edge of the cliff with one foot knocking some rocks off the edge

I thought that's the one you meant.

Isn't that the one jimmy designed?
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

Yeah I'm still working on the aerials clip, but my 'puter is off getting converted into a full editing suite.B| I should have it back by the end of the month.

Hey Greg, yeah my memory's correct, it was a lanky bugger design.;)
xj

Hi Mr Hegs

Who should I contact to preorder a dvd ?
is it Livia Al or someone else ?

I may also buy a shirt to hang on my wall or something, I'd look like a tool wearing one.

thanks

for the 2005 ABA dvd contact Simon at [email protected] - he's putting it together this year.

for people wanting or enquiring about shirts just PM me for the details.

thanks! :-)

Hi there....
I will put a post up when the ABA 2005 Vid will be available. As mentioned, the premiere is on the 18th March and the vid will be available from then onwards. Payment will be through a PAYPAL account. I will post as soon as they are available.

It will be 2 DVD set with footage from about 10 different contributors....... be prepared!!!

Simon

anyone wanting to get one of the new aussie base shirts can email timmy at freeflyphotography AT hotmail dot com so that he can send you a paypal transaction request (yes, it's finally up and runnning! sorry for the delay!). please also email him or myself to check shirt availabilities cos they are selling fast, plus also include your postal address so we know where to send them.

thanks!

Any chance to pre-order?

I've not been disappointed in an ABA video--ever. I think they're pretty much the must-see videos of the BASE world.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com